Diame | Vital Football

Diame

crooktownmags

Vital Squad Member
Is he having a fucking laugh? I am not even convinced he is a footballer. He can't tackle and when he gets on the ball he seems to do a little mincing dance like he has his boots on the wrong feet. Then he either loses the ball or passes it to the opposition or out of play. Colback is shite but would get in the team every week for me in front of Diame. What Merino and Hayden must think I can't imagine. I can only assume Rafa is playing him in the hope someone comes in to buy him.

But just think of that Brighton goal last season. Who else could score like that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOTLXXAXfY

Can someone give me a check on this, am I missing something or is he really that bad a footballer? Last time I felt this bad about one of our players it was Des Hamilton. Yes....that bad.

You need to look at his positives. Just pick the top 3 for a start.

After considering the same question at great length since the start of the season, I have come up with the following:

A total waste of space, what annoyed me most about him when he was here was his attitude and laziness.

Yet Ashley and Charnley spent 4 million on the fucker.

Worse still the two of them insist that he is selected for the first team as often as possible.

What s pair of twats. :81:

Hopefully we will soon have serious investors running our club who will not put up with anyone who wastes their money.

That's a fucking insult to des Hamilton. I'm struggling to think of a worse first team regular, in Hamilton's defence- he wasn't a regular.

PieMag - 2/1/2018 19:30

Worse still the two of them insist that he is selected for the first team as often as possible.

Hopefully we will soon have serious investors running our club who will not put up with anyone who wastes their money.

Do you not think he was wanted by Rafa then? I haven't heard that story before. Can hardly believe that Rafa would allow Ashley and Charnley any input in picking the team. If so he would go down in my estimation.

Rza - 2/1/2018 20:44

That's a fucking insult to des Hamilton. I'm struggling to think of a worse first team regular, in Hamilton's defence- he wasn't a regular.

Its a good point mate. I am trying now to think of a worse player from the modern era who got regular games. Perch comes to mind but he was far better than Diame. Colback a different class to Diame. Amdy Faye might push him close but I think Diame even wins that one on shiteness.

crooktownmags - 3/1/2018 12:50

PieMag - 2/1/2018 19:30

Do you not think he was wanted by Rafa then? I haven't heard that story before. Can hardly believe that Rafa would allow Ashley and Charnley any input in picking the team. If so he would go down in my estimation.

I was being sarcastic CT :14: