Diakahabys feet are too small | Vital Football

Diakahabys feet are too small

He looks like he's about to go on a run and beat a few players but then either falls over or loses complete control of the ball then falls over, fair point his feet must be too small and he can't stand up.

Cashz always used to fall over all the time & look at him now.

Moussi was the worst though
Spot on on Cash, remember him last season, falling all the time...fookin hell how that fella has been transformed... he will.be gone on the summer, this is his chance of a move to the Premiership...if he stays, there is no guarantee that he will perform at the same level nd will be stuck in the Championship ... Lolley had that chance in the summer, look now.. do anyone think that a Premiership team is going to offer us the 15 million touted that was on offer last summer...
In life you might get one chance, only one chance ... secret is ... r u ready to take it ...

His masterbate. Send him back. Do you genuinely feel his inability to stay on his feet is his only challenge?

We had the best chance of going up in years and the club have absolutely fucked it.

Once we replace anyone good in the squad next season with absolute abortional dog shit garbage like we know our recruitment team will, we are completely fucked. SL will get sacked and we will be back to the absolute fucking shit that we've been accustomed to year in, year out, year in, year out, year in, year out and repeat for fucking eternity.

Fuck you Marinakis!

He looks like he's about to go on a run and beat a few players but then either falls over or loses complete control of the ball then falls over, fair point his feet must be too small and he can't stand up.
Comedy is not an easy gig though chap.

I would feel more confident in starting the likes of Mighten and Johnson. They have both shown they have the ability to worry the opposition and they are our players.

Last edited:
His masterbate. Send him back. Do you genuinely feel his inability to stay on his feet is his only challenge?

We had the best chance of going up in years and the club have absolutely fucked it.

Once we replace anyone good in the squad next season with absolute abortional dog shit garbage like we know our recruitment team will, we are completely fucked. SL will get sacked and we will be back to the absolute fucking shit that we've been accustomed to year in, year out, year in, year out, year in, year out and repeat for fucking eternity.

Fuck you Marinakis!

conpletely disagree. We’d struggle to get top two. Hopefully we’re playoffs which was the target. We’re sticking to a budget and doing it sensibly. If we don’t go up through the playoffs, we’ll invest a bit more, add another 2/3 players like samba, sow, Ribero and challenge again

stop being so angry and enjoy it

conpletely disagree. We’d struggle to get top two. Hopefully we’re playoffs which was the target. We’re sticking to a budget and doing it sensibly. If we don’t go up through the playoffs, we’ll invest a bit more, add another 2/3 players like samba, sow, Ribero and challenge again

stop being so angry and enjoy it
No guarantee Marco that the best we have will remain for another year in the Championship, if they are offered to move to the Premiership next year on twice their salary . I m starting to believe that it will not be a 'fantasy' if all the back five are offered that opportunity with various teams ... 10 mil for Samba same figure for Worrall, 12 ish for Cash nd 5 each for Ribs nd Figs ... they will be all gone ... double their existing salary nd the club can do nothing about it ...

No guarantee Marco that the best we have will remain for another year in the Championship, if they are offered to move to the Premiership next year on twice their salary . I m starting to believe that it will not be a 'fantasy' if all the back five are offered that opportunity with various teams ... 10 mil for Samba same figure for Worrall, 12 ish for Cash nd 5 each for Ribs nd Figs ... they will be all gone ... double their existing salary nd the club can do nothing about it ...

Malta, that is the positionof perhaps 20 clubs in the championship if not more!

Lets all go home folks, seems like some people have declared.the season over.

Malta, that is the positionof perhaps 20 clubs in the championship if not more!

Lets all go home folks, seems like some people have declared.the season over.
Rad dont know why you are misinterpreting my comments as the season is over. What I m saying nd always said is that we r ( and rightly so as almost all the other Championship teams, nd dare to say half on the Premiership) in no position to say that the best players will remain nd we just need to top up the missing pieces. Players r humans, their form might drop, get injured, nd tempted to go elsewhere... even big clubs in Europe cannot get hold to their best players ( look at Ajax team from last season), how one can guarantee that our Cashes nd Worralls are going to be here next season? ...
That's what nice with football ... one year you might be fighting relegation, the following you might be flying with the league...why ? Because probably during the season when the team was struggling not many teams were interested in you players ... when u r at the top...that's another story...
Even TV coverage tells you that... how many games where on Sky last year, how many this year so far ...TV coverage means being in the spotlight...meaning not the odd scout is watching ...😉

Yes, there is something the club can do about it - replace them all with players of the calibre of Muric and Jenkinson.

Spot on on Cash, remember him last season, falling all the time...fookin hell how that fella has been transformed... he will.be gone on the summer, this is his chance of a move to the Premiership...if he stays, there is no guarantee that he will perform at the same level nd will be stuck in the Championship ... Lolley had that chance in the summer, look now.. do anyone think that a Premiership team is going to offer us the 15 million touted that was on offer last summer...
In life you might get one chance, only one chance ... secret is ... r u ready to take it ...

Word down here is that Lolz had been playing with a broken toe that’s why he has suddenly improved & why his first half of the season wasn’t as good as we’d expect.

Rad dont know why you are misinterpreting my comments as the season is over. What I m saying nd always said is that we r ( and rightly so as almost all the other Championship teams, nd dare to say half on the Premiership) in no position to say that the best players will remain nd we just need to top up the missing pieces. Players r humans, their form might drop, get injured, nd tempted to go elsewhere... even big clubs in Europe cannot get hold to their best players ( look at Ajax team from last season), how one can guarantee that our Cashes nd Worralls are going to be here next season? ...
That's what nice with football ... one year you might be fighting relegation, the following you might be flying with the league...why ? Because probably during the season when the team was struggling not many teams were interested in you players ... when u r at the top...that's another story...
Even TV coverage tells you that... how many games where on Sky last year, how many this year so far ...TV coverage means being in the spotlight...meaning not the odd scout is watching ...😉

Fair play. I think i get narked if i feel we are moaning too much about lack of resources. We are not shiteh and football is not nearly a level playing field. Like it much better when you discuss how to overcome issues with the players we have- right time, right discussion imo