Deserved draw in the land of happy clappers | Vital Football

Deserved draw in the land of happy clappers

Kentbee

Vital Reserves Team
Well those things are awful but I guess that is Fulham.....

What a great ending and game overall which we fully deserved to have got at least a point. We started with a high intensity pressing game which seemed to really rattle them. No doubt they are a decent side but we more than matched them. Woods and sawyers were imperious.

Granted their goal was a good one but we had some decent chances and looking at the replay of the free kick incident it is a clear penalty, at the other end we had no real idea how much.

In the end their foolish time wasting and slow substitutions did for their them ( and maybe their hopes of automatic promotion) as we scored in the time the ref added on for it all.

A great away day that one.

Brilliant Arvo at the cottage and massively deserved a draw if not more, we should feel aggrieved at yet more inept officiating which cost us in 2 big moments, happening to us too often! We looked the better side throughput, Mepham, Woods, Dalsgaard, Barbet, Sawyers, Flo, basically all of them had great games. All we lack is what they had - a ready made striker who can score from nothing, that'll cost you £30k per week and some.

Thought the 3K bees fans gave the team brilliant backing, not the numbers we've taken in the past but far better quality and the noise level and scenes at the end will live long.

Lovely to see the passion from DS who had taken a bit of gyp from behind him and seen the bloke trying to waste time when the ball went up there's.

Truly great day, main course next week - got to get there and fill GP.

Very pleased for Pep Guardiola, no doubt if MB gave DS an extra 250 million quid he could have got us into the play-offs.

Just for the record, after all the slagging I've given him. Thought Dalsgaard played ok ;)

Deserved point, maybe more. Loved the passion of Smith, and Maupay, ripping a shirt off to get hte ball back lol. Then afterwards when told we'd put Wolves up he said "Not bothered. Only care about my own team" LOL.

Fans were great too. Couldn't hear the Ruperts except for five minutes after their goal!

Still believe we can creep in......never said otherwise this season even during much criticism I've made.

There have been plenty of times in the past when I have cursed the play-offs but I must admit it does keep the interest in the season alive.