Derby | Vital Football

Derby

With the add ons. It was the right decision. For any business and during the now covid climate we would be hard pushed to get any more especially when they are only one injury away from being worthless. Well done Webber for holding put for the best possible outcome. In answer to your question 76, I am looking forward to a change of direction and a surprise plan for different oppositions. Krul, Aarons, Gibson, Hanley, Xavi, Skipp, Vrancic, Placheta, Hernandez, Hugill, Idah.

Farke has not changed plan once since he has been here and there will be no change in direction. If he drops the useless Mc crap and Ruppture I will be pleased
and if he plays a different game in an attempt to nullify the obvious pressing I will be delighted but that would involve starting Idah as oppose to bringing him on in predictable 70 th minute again.
As for holding out for more money it makes no difference as there will not be any more signings. The money will go towards the doomed self funding policy.

We will soon be in position where all the good players are sold, the best players are only on loan and the remainder are average and we are destined for mid table.

Farke has not changed plan once since he has been here and there will be no change in direction. If he drops the useless Mc crap and Ruppture I will be pleased
and if he plays a different game in an attempt to nullify the obvious pressing I will be delighted but that would involve starting Idah as oppose to bringing him on in predictable 70 th minute again.
As for holding out for more money it makes no difference as there will not be any more signings. The money will go towards the doomed self funding policy.

We will soon be in position where all the good players are sold, the best players are only on loan and the remainder are average and we are destined for mid table.
I hope you are wrong DG but fear you might be proven correct.

So hands up, whos looking forward to another 90 minutes of turgid possession based football from ncfc with no end product? Oh and minus godfrey now. At least gibson will finally play but will he be up to speed? Is he pacey and zimbo needs a fairly pacey CB next to him
They are bot not pacey but both strong lads. Gibson I don't think has kicked a ball in about 8 months so I am not sure how up to speed he will be and it will be his first full match since his long absence from injury.

I am not looking forward to the game at all.

and a team probably devoid of the creative Emi and Cantwell while Fark Up play shitty players like Rupp and McCrap
Yep probably unless bot have apologised or shown commitment but we know DF once you cross him it is tough to get back in. Cantwell looked happy in training.

If Emi is starting it will give me some confidence

I just noticed that derby have bee dreadful so far this season.

10 goals conceded in 5 games (including cup) and 2 scored.

They got smashed 4-0 in last game at home.

So will it be along come norwich? Clean sheet and goals scored for derby and 1st win in the 5 games (they won cup 1st round in penalties).

I just noticed that derby have bee dreadful so far this season.

10 goals conceded in 5 games (including cup) and 2 scored.

They got smashed 4-0 in last game at home.

So will it be along come norwich? Clean sheet and goals scored for derby and 1st win in the 5 games (they won cup 1st round in penalties).

Probably not far out Bears but I am going to predict a boring 0 0 draw.

With the add ons. It was the right decision. For any business and during the now covid climate we would be hard pushed to get any more especially when they are only one injury away from being worthless. Well done Webber for holding put for the best possible outcome. In answer to your question 76, I am looking forward to a change of direction and a surprise plan for different oppositions. Krul, Aarons, Gibson, Hanley, Xavi, Skipp, Vrancic, Placheta, Hernandez, Hugill, Idah.
Dropping pukki might do him good, hes off the boil. We got good money for godfrey no doubt just wish would put it back into the team, why not buy a couple of top proven operators from the championship

I know all the money from Godfrey and Lewis will be spread elsewhere but you'd think that we'd have a fair amount to send especially as we had money before selling (surely we did) Go out a buy another player that gives us that something special.

I know all the money from Godfrey and Lewis will be spread elsewhere but you'd think that we'd have a fair amount to send especially as we had money before selling (surely we did) Go out a buy another player that gives us that something special.

Bears. It will not happen.

DF:

Ben has trained the whole week with us and was in our plans for the weekend game, then yesterday evening there was some progress. I can confirm he hasn't trained with us today because he's in more than advanced talks with his agent and a club. I'd say it's likely a deal is done in the next hours or days, but if not I'm a happy man.

On Emi/Todd:

'We need them to fulfil our claims. Of course it is a compliment when other clubs are interested in our players. It seems everyone looks at Norwich at present in this window.'

'I have more than one tear in my eyes because it makes my life not easy, but I have all the best wishes for Ben Godfrey.'

DF also says that Godfrey was our best CB. So we have lost our best CB ... great.

Oh self funded mentioned again.

DF says that we are the only self funded in league and fans should be proud of this but then says it does make his job harder as we can't sign top talent.

I am confused.