Derby v Bolton Prediction? | Vital Football

Derby v Bolton Prediction?

Sir

Vital Youth Team
I'm surprised to see Bolton out of the relegation spots. And they have just lost once in away game for more than 1 month, if I'm not mistaken. So it looks like park the bus will be the game plan on Saturday. If Carson keeps them out, then surely victory is a high possibility. An early goal would be enormous. 2-0 Derby. 1st goal inside 15 mins, last goal in the last 5.

1 all draw and back to the dross... Albeit it was dross at Preston too but with better defending

As 'Sir' says, they will park the bus and hope to nick a goal whilst we will continue RR's dross which just happens to be 'park the bus and hope to nick a goal'! Everybody will fall asleep including the linesman and ref, and the big snorefest will end up 0-0 with neither side having a shot!!!
Don't bother waking me up......

Not sure about this one I watched them on Sky recently they beat Bristol Cty and Villa deservedly They are a decent team strong at the back and decent going forward If we play Baird at left back they will put Ameobi out wide against him and he will murder Baird with his pace Another banana skin this one and they are a far better team than Sunderland At the moment we are creating absolutely nothing so if they score first and they are very dangerous at free kick and corners being a very big side We could be in serious trouble

Keep Keogh on the subs bench (Pearce did nothing wrong last time out).............Keep Wisdom in and get at least another attacking midfielder in (I,E Palmer). If we are going to hold on to a play=off place we can't keep expecting a purely defensive formation to get us the points to stay there, especially when we are the home team:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: KEEP ON BOUNCING !

Will GR stick with 1-6-4 and Hudds and Ledders in the DM roles or will he go slightly more adventurous? I think 1-6-4.

Hope he is. A good thrashing is just the fillip the lads need now. Thrash somebody 5-0 and the feel good factor will last well into May.

Latest Rams News