Derby sack cocu | Vital Football

Derby sack cocu

That's what I like to see

Do the obvious exactly half way through an international break

Waste an entire week of training.

Give the least time possible for a new man to work with the squad before they have to play again.

Good stuff Derby, keep it going

Rooney takes the reigns... Oh I really hope so!

Rooney has a phenomenal football brain. Does he have a brain for anything else like getting across elements of his football brain or anything else that you need in order to be a football manager?

Rooney has a phenomenal football brain. Does he have a brain for anything else like getting across elements of his football brain or anything else that you need in order to be a football manager?
It would be the biggest surprise transition from player to manager that I could remember if he can

Would be worth them winning 2-3 in a row to make them rashly commit and find out though!

I assume he would want to keep on playing, not that that would stop him accepting the Job, if offered.

It would take a very brave man to install a Player manager given Derby's League position.

On a serious note what impact does this have on the takeover? I assumed mad Mel hadn’t sacked him as he’s a coward cheating money grabber & didn’t want to pay Cocu off, the fact they’ve done this in the middle of an international break is strange.

I don’t hope their take over is Fawazesque I hope uncle Mel has to fix the mess he’s made & the EFL get him on the ground sale & free tickets

On a serious note what impact does this have on the takeover? I assumed mad Mel hadn’t sacked him as he’s a coward cheating money grabber & didn’t want to pay Cocu off, the fact they’ve done this in the middle of an international break is strange.

I don’t hope their take over is Fawazesque I hope uncle Mel has to fix the mess he’s made & the EFL get him on the ground sale & free tickets
Apparently the sacking was jointly agreed with the new charlatan owners

They must think it's good to get their first sacking in early

Feel the knew management team, having sacked Cocu, want their own man. Can’t see any of the above four taking that poison chalice. Feel it will be some foreign guy we have never heard of (sound familiar).

We could stick the boot in by offering tempting but low figures for Sibley and Knight. Just to let them know who is the buying club and who is the selling club. It will stir a few things up.