Derby county | Vital Football

Derby county

Bumping this one as Rooney has now been appointed manager on a 2 and a half year deal. Inevitable from the time he went there

Wayne Rooney's Derby County Nil...............!

And in some money trouble, apparently not willing to sell Scott Carson to Man City since City pay 500,000 twice a season to have him on loan, and they want that second payment as they have not paid their staff on time this month...

And in some money trouble, apparently not willing to sell Scott Carson to Man City since City pay 500,000 twice a season to have him on loan, and they want that second payment as they have not paid their staff on time this month...

Good lord, how much??? :oops: .... cushiest job going, Kyle Walker has had more minutes between the sticks than he has.

Good lord, how much??? :oops: .... cushiest job going, Kyle Walker has had more minutes between the sticks than he has.

Welcome to the excess of the premier league and being owned by rich foreign oil magnates. I mean they *could* give that spot to an up and coming youngster but then that youngster would never get a game so they have that going for them I guess? "1 down 6 to go" ...

Welcome to the excess of the premier league and being owned by rich foreign oil magnates. I mean they *could* give that spot to an up and coming youngster but then that youngster would never get a game so they have that going for them I guess? "1 down 6 to go" ...
Yeah yeah ... the quadruple is still on :thumbup:

Watching how many suicide balls he played across the pitch the other day, I think City might be better served leaving him in goal!