Derby County v Leeds United Player Ratings | Vital Football

Derby County v Leeds United Player Ratings

This is how I rated the DCFC players --

Player ratings

Carson (7), Wisdom (5), Tomori (7), Keogh (5), Lowe (6), Bryson (6), Wilson (5), Mount (6), Ledley (5), Lawrence (6), Waghorn (6)
Subs: Jozefzoon (5), Johnson (6), Bennett (6)

I'd about agree with those scores except I'd knock 1 or 2 off for Carson, he wasn't on his game either.

I'd about agree with those scores except I'd knock 1 or 2 off for Carson, he wasn't on his game either.
Did you miss the point-blank stop? admittedly by his high standards, he didn't have one of his best matches, but most of the goals he stood no chance of saving mainly because of the failings of the men in front of him. I would certainly give him a 7

This is how I rated the DCFC players --

Player ratings

Carson (7), Wisdom (5), Tomori (7), Keogh (5), Lowe (6), Bryson (6), Wilson (5), Mount (6), Ledley (5), Lawrence (6), Waghorn (6)
Subs: Jozefzoon (5), Johnson (6), Bennett (6)

Blimey MA...you’re generous.
Carson 6, Wisdom 4, Tomori 7, Keogh 3, Lowe 4, Bryson 3, Wilson 5, Mount 5, Ledley 1, Waghorn 5...FloJo 5, Johnson 5, Bennett 4 from me.
Sorry...dreadful performance...score accordingly.

Hmm I didn't see it, at the summer game. Woakes 10 Bairstow 8 Pope Curran 7 Cook 6 (got a jaffa) Root 3 (scratchy) Jennings 2

Lucky you got Saturday tickets Rog, in more ways than one!
Good to see Curran and Pope doing well at such a young age and no coincidence that they are able to follow the examples of the older pros like Root, Bairstow, Anderson and Broad.
We need to see such good examples at Derby.

Wonder if anyone has ever fallen from ‘hero to zero’ quite as dramatically as Ben Stokes...not looking good.

Latest Rams News