Derby County get another new name | Vital Football

Derby County get another new name

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
They have now become Wayne Rooney's Derby after they were Frank Lampard's Derby.He's now retired as a player and i know alot don't like him but in my opinion he's had a fantastic playing career,finishing as Manure's all time top goalscorer and England's as well. UTMPB

More a pragmatic decision for me. He's finished as a player so he wants the experience of being or having been a manager so , if DCFC get money, he's got a big opportunity. If they don't he can still say to all the name chasing chairmen he's got full management experience but was up against it with no money.

More a pragmatic decision for me. He's finished as a player so he wants the experience of being or having been a manager so , if DCFC get money, he's got a big opportunity. If they don't he can still say to all the name chasing chairmen he's got full management experience but was up against it with no money.
I tend to agree with Dezza's post(post 4) i don't think Wazza would have taken the job if he thought the takeover wasn't going to happen.UTMPB

They're in danger of administration apparently according to reports in the last day.

I thought they were going a takeover Herby? I've not seen much of Sibley what's his position? UTMPB

Sibley's an attacking midfielder with real aggression and work rate to go with the ability. Has taken to Championship football fearlessly and seamlessly. Will have plenty of interest.

They're in danger of administration apparently according to reports in the last day.

Sibley's an attacking midfielder with real aggression and work rate to go with the ability. Has taken to Championship football fearlessly and seamlessly. Will have plenty of interest.
Cheers Herby.UTMPB

I'd be happy to take Duane Holmes off Derby as well.

Really good player who'd suit us well if/when we start using an attacking midfielder again. Would be an excellent squad player.

He's not even getting a game for them recently either.

Their new Polish signing Jozwiak is worth looking at as well. Cost about £3m in the summer.

Definitely have to add Derby to the potential victims list along with Preston should they remain in difficulty. We should be looking to poach their players.

I tend to agree with Dezza's post(post 4) i don't think Wazza would have taken the job if he thought the takeover wasn't going to happen.UTMPB
That's why I posted Rod.Foot on the ladder goes a long way for some of the dafter owners.
- Lampard being one, Gerrard another.
Having said that I've read a fair bit about Lampard's job being in danger recently.
It must be dispiriting for the ones who've served their time through the leagues.

They're in serious trouble.

We should look to poach one or two of their players. Sibley in particular.

He's got tremendous potential as a goal scoring and goal making dynamic midfielder. If CW's remit is to buy young and British with the aim to develop them then Sibley fits the criteria.

Better nip in quick though because Leeds are sniffing round him.

He's got tremendous potential as a goal scoring and goal making dynamic midfielder. If CW's remit is to buy young and British with the aim to develop them then Sibley fits the criteria.

Going to Villa.

They have now become Wayne Rooney's Derby after they were Frank Lampard's Derby.He's now retired as a player and i know alot don't like him but in my opinion he's had a fantastic playing career,finishing as Manure's all time top goalscorer and England's as well. UTMPB
i like wayne rooney ,very low key . un assuming and dosnt seem big head great player, and loves old dears lol. good luck to him. his hair reminds me of the old paul daniels spitting image puppets hair lol.

I once saw him pass to a team mate in a threatening position, far too much creativity for us, bound to be a troublemaker