Derby 12 points administration. | Vital Football

Derby 12 points administration.

and another 3 that was suspended from last season if they don't pay their players on time (very likely) plus any more they decide to punish them with for not paying the wages this season. It could become a record.

I understand the books are now in order at S6.

So I understand too. Not sure where Tunaman got the cash, but they are up to date everywhere.

I have also noticed that the pre-season bravado seems to have evaporated somewhat. From booking their promotion parties the last three results seem to have brought a bit of reality about their cheaply assembled squad. Darren Moore has already been called the 'T' word on Porktalk, 'Tactically naïve', and is blamed for poor team selections and substitutions. Their double barrelled keeper is fitting right in, by having as many ricks as the keepers he's replaced. Even that midfield God Barry banana, (too good for L1, you know), is getting pappared. They never learn. Super-optimistic one day, down in the dumps the next. At least you know where you stand with us Unitedites. We're consistently feckin miserable.

So I understand too. Not sure where Tunaman got the cash, but they are up to date everywhere.

I have also noticed that the pre-season bravado seems to have evaporated somewhat. From booking their promotion parties the last three results seem to have brought a bit of reality about their cheaply assembled squad. Darren Moore has already been called the 'T' word on Porktalk, 'Tactically naïve', and is blamed for poor team selections and substitutions. Their double barrelled keeper is fitting right in, by having as many ricks as the keepers he's replaced. Even that midfield God Barry banana, (too good for L1, you know), is getting pappared. They never learn. Super-optimistic one day, down in the dumps the next. At least you know where you stand with us Unitedites. We're consistently feckin miserable.

The Wendy fans I speak to at our club are down in the dumps but that will change
as soon as they win 0-0.

Well I am anyway according to the treeton oracle 😏