Depay | Vital Football

Depay

Toon_power

Vital 1st Team Regular
......will rape our defense next match. Scored 2 today and an assist. I just hope they won't watch this game to analyse Manu.

Spend, spend, spend Man U paid 25m for him. Don't forget an FA chief executive once said 'a successful Man U is essential to the Premier League'. Even one of the pundits at the Man U game tonight said he hopes Rooney scores a couple against us at the weekend. The sooner a European league for the so called elite from Europe comes about the better.

I hope Rooney scores 2 against Newcastle and to be honest when a player or a club are not doing well the best solution is to play Newcastle.

I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle get a right thumping my manure and i think that Depay will score.

Has one good game against some Belgium no marks after being awful in his first two league games and all of a sudden he is the new Ronaldo apparently.

kevinpie - 22/8/2015 20:46

Manure had little aerial threat , i thought that the white afro could have made a difference.
Are you're referring to Fellaini kev? He was suspended, serving the last of 3 games.

We were lucky at the end of the day. Sure we had our chances.... some. Good too see we are still able to throw some bodies in front of the ball like anita, collo and too te did.
Oh, you are right. He didn't rape us today. Thank god for that.

I recall when we could have won the title when we slaughtered man utd all match and far more than they did against us today (its still saturday here in canada) only for cantona to score the winning goal at the end very much against the run of play.

We did ok today and only did what they have done so many times before.

As for someone above wanting rooney to score two against us I don't understand at all. Man utd and all the other rich clubs have always had over rated players who are ***** and rooney tops the lot for me.

Schmeichel and Cantona were brilliant in that game. How can you say Rooney is overrated he is only 19 goals behind Bobby Charlton who had played 279 more games.

He might be a **** but he isn't overrated and as long as LVG doesn't sell him he will end up the top goal scorer ever for Manure.

People keep saying he's world class. He came onto the scene and looked good but never really kicked on for a supposed wonder kid. Has been average at best for about 5 years in my opinion. If he was anything over than English he would've been told to fuck off years ago. If he was that good why haven't any continental teams ever made a move for him?

Probably because he wasn't for sale. and when he scores another 20 goals he will be Man Utd's highest ever goalscorer. Not bad considering people think he's overrated.

Ronaldo wasn't for sale. Andy Carroll wasn't for sale. Suarez wasn't for sale etc etc. Means fuck all these days. He may be near the highest goal scorer but I've no doubt if Cole had been there that length of time or Van Nistelrooy then Rooney wouldn't even be getting a sniff.

But Ronaldo was for sale because he had a agreement with Ferguson to say that he could leave for Madrid the year he left. Didn't Real Madrid put in a £25m bid for Rooney in 2014 but manure knocked it back.

Regarding Cole and Van Nistelrooy i cant disagree because they were both brilliant for manure. I just don't think Rooney is overrated because an overrated player doesn't score 230 goals. He is overpaid and a **** but most of the players are overpaid.

Officemonkey - 23/8/2015 21:55

Ronaldo wasn't for sale. Andy Carroll wasn't for sale. Suarez wasn't for sale etc etc. Means fuck all these days. He may be near the highest goal scorer but I've no doubt if Cole had been there that length of time or Van Nistelrooy then Rooney wouldn't even be getting a sniff.

Completely agree. Rooney could be a decent midfielder but he's not a great striker. Doesn't find space natural, hasn't got a great deal of pace and has no real influence on the game as a striker. Think him playing their holds back Man Utd and England