Dennis Bailey | Vital Football

Dennis Bailey

Hard to remember Denis without seeing his goal scoring smile and hard to convey to younger fans just what an instant effect his signing for us had. Suddenly a nowhere club teetering on the brink had become serious and the football started being fun again. Happy Birthday!

Hard to remember Denis without seeing his goal scoring smile and hard to convey to younger fans just what an instant effect his signing for us had. Suddenly a nowhere club teetering on the brink had become serious and the football started being fun again. Happy Birthday!

Spot on Jo!

I will always remember the goal he scored at Gay Meadow Shrewsbury a few days after I saw us get badly beaten at Blackpool. Happy Birthday Dennis.

Spot on. His signing was confirmation that the new Scally Gills needed to be taken seriously. Good times.

That's the one I mentioned earlier....wasn't it?
The one I shared was from early on in the season when he was on fire. Looking at the fixtures, his drought ended away to Doncaster, which messes up your Rainham End sucking it in story.

It took me a while to find that clip because I was convinced he scored it in the Cambridge game a few weeks earlier. Memory is a funny thing.

The one I shared was from early on in the season when he was on fire. Looking at the fixtures, his drought ended away to Doncaster, which messes up your Rainham End sucking it in story.

It took me a while to find that clip because I was convinced he scored it in the Cambridge game a few weeks earlier. Memory is a funny thing.
That was easter monday. He scored against hatlepool on the easter friday, but you are right my memory has let me down as he scored at the t.e. I did find a clip, but am a bit of a techophobe so if i tried to link it, I would probably end up hacking Putins personal email account