Dem Dingles | Vital Football

Dem Dingles

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Win 2-1 at Brentford,puts them on 49pts

Wigan finish on 59pts but will have 12pts deduction applied.

So baring a court case turnaround Dingles stay in the Championship.

Well done :clap:

Forest...........the super bottlers.
Lost 4-1 at home to Stoke, Swansea won 4-1 away at Reading.....and take their place in the playoffs by 1 goal :lol:

No well done from me. I remember their small time behaviour last time we went down. Robins was embarrassed by his players acting like they'd won the world cup.

Wigan's lawyers are going to be busy.

Brentford absolutely pathetic.

The second the pressure is on they go to pieces - even with their new found 'spine'! They thoroughly deserve the 0 points they've got from the last 2 games.

Forest just staggering.

Swansea v Cardiff play off final. Brentford are pussies and Fulham are managed by Parker. And just imagine, for a game like that there'd be no fans there. Tragic. And stupid.

Unbelievable that the season has ended but yet clubs and fans still don’t know where they stand. Football authorities finding new ways to f**k up what should be a straight forward competition
i fell asleep 2nd half I didn’t miss much did I :shrug:

After the mess made of the fit and proper persons test for Bury and Wigan and the process and delay of the Wednesday and Derby hearings you'd expect the top man to fall on his sword. But nope, Rick Parry's untouchable.

It's people like Parry, Dave Richards, David Gill who get their snouts in the football adminstration trough who just hold the game back and put clubs at danger. Anyone at the EFL involved with green lighting the Wigan takeover, transfer or whatever it was, should lose their job.

After the mess made of the fit and proper persons test for Bury and Wigan and the process and delay of the Wednesday and Derby hearings you'd expect the top man to fall on his sword. But nope, Rick Parry's untouchable.

It's people like Parry, Dave Richards, David Gill who get their snouts in the football adminstration trough who just hold the game back and put clubs at danger. Anyone at the EFL involved with green lighting the Wigan takeover, transfer or whatever it was, should lose their job.

If you don't have a well written clear set of rules, and a clear and obvious tableau of penalties for the offences, equally applied from top to bottom, then you are going to end up with protracted discipline cases and horse trading of punishments. The case was made against the oinkers last year and the committee haven't finished deliberating more than six months later.? That is a total joke. If you can have barristers arguing the toss for weeks on end, shows that they left too many loopholes.

Last edited:
Actuall I'm pleased for the Dingles too, as they now have the oinkers and toytown as local rivals.

Also pleased to see Warnock getting Boro safe, and winning at the rusty bucket with an injury time special. Owd Gary Monk is talking like he's been on the crazy pills. "I feel a bright future. I can see that road. The key is having a plan. I can see that road, even if it's foggy at the moment. "

Okay Gary. You stay there, and we'll just go and fetch the big net to throw over you.

I'm very pleased for Barnsley,they've done very well since the restart but also it's very sad that the Football authorities still haven't sorted out who's getting points deducted for sure. Oh and them Scabs,:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

I'm very pleased for Barnsley,they've done very well since the restart but also it's very sad that the Football authorities still haven't sorted out who's getting points deducted for sure. Oh and them Scabs,:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

I suspected you might enjoy the Forest meltdown Rod. What a sickener!
And now the Millers will have derby games against both the Barnsley teams.

I suspected you might enjoy the Forest meltdown Rod. What a sickener!
And now the Millers will have derby games against both the Barnsley teams.
When i saw how the games in't championship at Forest&Reading were going i thought of those Scabs that were waving their wage slips at us Pickets back in 1984 and was thinkin Karma's a luvly thing Bigglenaldo but then i've thought it a few times when we've beaten em,especially that play off semi final at BDBL when Peschi scored the "Oh My God" goal, mi owd pal.:yes::giggle: UTMPB

When i saw how the games in't championship at Forest&Reading were going i thought of those Scabs that were waving their wage slips at us Pickets back in 1984 and was thinkin Karma's a luvly thing Bigglenaldo but then i've thought it a few times when we've beaten em,especially that play off semi final at BDBL when Peschi scored the "Oh My God" goal, mi owd pal.:yes::giggle: UTMPB

That pales in comparison Rod to the pain they felt when Harry Bassett's team relegated Brian Clough.

They had a bit of a purple patch under Frank Clark, but that relegation knocked the stuffing out of Forest.