Delicate today. | Vital Football

Delicate today.

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
Can still taste the Remi-Martin.

On the island again, why they pour those sort of measures here, I'll never understand.

Still, I'll get to watch the match before going for more sunset drinkies. Just no more Remi.

Out again.

Really enjoyed the game, a stunning sunset, with drinkies throughout.

Now a top notch Indian sit down, followed by some top tunes in a quite superb bar, with all the top totty.

Winner.

8th long weekend of the summer here.

Magical.

*orders another drink, sat outside in the lovely evening air.

"drinkies" "top tunes" "top totty"......................the case against this bloke gets stronger by the moment. Are we sure he isn't that **** who claimed to support Wigan?

Sounds more like tim nice but dim to me crook. Imagine being in a club rammed with fanny and sitting on a football forum what a sad sad life.

Tried uploading a picture of this heavenly little beach bar (with countless world-class titties on display, and I do mean world-class) but the site won't accept it.

Never mind,

Still amazing heat in that sun, despite it approaching 7pm.

A cool drink, now I'm sat in my fave spot in the world - that'll do the trick.

Get your carer to upload a photo of the gash then cockfan could do with something to brighten a wet and windy Monday up wish i was sitting in a class bar with wall to wall gash with the sun beating down i am really jealous. Im off to the local shop to have a look at the tits on the lass who works there if im a good boy she lets me have a feel but i still havent smashed her back doors in should come and get some lessons off you kidda.

I can't see either of their posts, as both have long been filed under 'fuckwit' for quite some time now.

Like lost puppies - follow you everywhere as they have no autonomous mind (look it up).

But with the regularity of your replies, I suspect, needlessly really, they are full of envy. A week in Whitby with a sulking missus doesn't quite cut it, huh? So you 'heel' my posts, like puppy dogs.

I suspect you 'roll over' at the click of fingers; and are well versed in 'beg'.

Know any other tricks, as I guess your not smart enough for three.

•pats heeds of his lost puppy followers.

Me? Stunning sunset. Now, off to dance with a couple of lovelies. A pair of lovely Spanish chicks I met at the beach.

Enjoy your evening, lads, won't you?

I have just worked out who you are cockfan it was the "chicks" line that gave it away you're Austin Powers arent you ?

How's Whitby caravan park this evening PrickMartin/Crooktownfags?
On the 20/20, with your own company to keep?
Sounds like a riot.
Keep it up!
*oh sorry Prick, you can't can you.

How you getting on with the spanish fanny get off your phone and pay them some attention or you might blow it or are you more interested in the waiter?