Delicate today. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Delicate today.

You're in a bar full of totty and you're asking a man whether it feels good when he touches himself and you're calling him a loser ? You need help Robin.

Well, it starts off as a reasonable post about waking up after have too many - or in my case few but with too much in them, especially the Remi - and you think maybe it will develop into other people's memories of doing the same, on their fave tipples.
However, when you look at who, and the frequency of others posts, even when you can't read them as you have them on 'retard control' as they can't hold a decent conversation, you just know they are out to ruin it.

That's fine.

Back in the office today. Arse.

I'll bet the ethnics & especially the women in your office fkn love you as their team leader.
Do you do any training with them?

I assume fuck all with you,it's all guesswork.
I always thought protocol was a human trait.

Clearly, it's not. Otherwise there would be a single culture to go with that protocol, wouldn't there?

Even that changes over time, too. For example, you couldn't make the original Auf Weidersehen Pet series, or Carry On movies, as now some people see it as 'not fitting the time'.

Anyway, crack on - remain in your bubble if you wish.

Surely this thread should be titled, 'lonely today' as should all of your threads, you attention seeking lonely sad fantasist.