Delays to posts | Page 2 | Vital Football

Delays to posts

Bolshie - would be good if the bloody boomerang post came back empty for the next one and didnt get lost for 20 seconds

Hi all, a question from Vital HQ - were the posts okay last Saturday during the game? They’ve done a tweak or two.
Anybody got any comments on that?

Couldn’t even get on the forum the other day . It said the sites safety certificate had expired and someone could hack us all ........nasty !!!

The “Safety Certificate” expiring was a problem on Sunday but has been sorted now. I was at the game so can’t comment on the forum on Saturday. Any issues or thoughts good/bad during the game?

I have found by going into reader mode, it prevents these flash adverts and transfers to dodgy sites.

Here's another couple of conundrums for Vital Head Office to check their programming.

1)
You boot up one of the forum threads from Citys main threads list, have a read of the latest post and do nothing more on it and then backspace back to the main forum threads but nothing happens. Back space again or even twice more on occasions and you get back to the original forum main thread list for City. I've figured out that the ads when they appear act as if its was a selection by us and therefore when backspacing once your actually backspacing the ad. We've had ads for a long time bujt this never happened before the new system.

2)
The cookie monster agreement pop-up. Why do we have to have two pop-ups, once for Norwich Vital when we log on and then once for the first thread?.
We shouldnt have to pick the cookie monster more than once. Currently picking it twice is starting to piss me right off just becuase we go onto a thread. I dont want it anyway, as unless you agree which basically you are forced to do or get off the website or bury down to the other options with similar results
Thanks Microsoft and Cambridge Analytica, you've screwed everyones simple and straight forward access up

Over to you, Fear

Hi NY, the only image of celebration against Millwall we have access to is below. Not the one you were after I suspect. If this is no good, are there any graphics gurus reading, who want to post a banner which could be used?

If not we at Vital will give it a crack.

Cheers

Andy (VF Admin)

View attachment 30241
Is it a copyright issue with the images? The image from the millwall game this season can be copied and pasted surely? I understand if not though, if it is a copyright concern. I’d be happy to put a graphic together for the vital Norwich if you like ?

Can’t even post a new thread ..,it just gets wiped . Was trying to talk about the possibility of Farke going to Huddersfield , but I can’t even do that . This site with its adverts and numerous other issues is slowly getting strangled to death