Definitely O/T - The end of religion? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Definitely O/T - The end of religion?

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for you if you can't or won't accept what the reality of the community here, why even bother. If you do, embrace it and keep posting, if you can't as has already been said, go post on any of the 100's of Spurs forums that exist elsewhere.

I think you better feel sorry for yourself and the role you play here!!

You are acting like you are the owner of the forum by asking members to leave the forum if they want to discuss only issues relating to Spurs, as the title of this specific forum indicates!!

Last edited:
We are a community on here with the common interest of supporting Spurs.

We also discuss 'off topic' subjects all the time which is why there is an 'off topic' area!

So the only thing that has changed is the emphasis between Dare To Do and Off Topic at the moment for obvious reasons as there is not anything of note / almost nothing to talk about regarding Spurs...can't see what your problem with this is.

So you think that at this moment there are not or almost no issues to discuss about Spurs?

I have no problems, I just reacted when some here want to misuse To Dare Is To Do forum of discussion for their own reasons and interests.

I think you better feel sorry for yourself and the role you play here!!

You are acting like you are the owner of the forum by asking members to leave the forum if they want to discuss only issues relating to Spurs, as the title of this specific forum indicates!!

No, I'm not, I'm saying don't act like a prima donna and criticize if you don't understand what's going on here, you can be part of it, but for now the subjects we debate and discuss are way outside just Spurs.

We were encouraged to do so by the owner (you might have seen his thread, or you might have ignored it), we do so (as most have grasped) to encourage traffic to the site as it is this very traffic that keeps the forum free of charge.

Serious loan, get a grip, join in be part of it or just stick to the Spurs/football threads.

Do you understand now?

So you think that at this moment there are not or almost no issues to discuss about Spurs?

I have no problems, I just reacted when some here want to misuse To Dare Is To Do forum of discussion for their own reasons and interests.

Again, I repeat, to encourage traffic and to make it for easy access the OWNER wants it this way, so that he can stay and keep this forum in business FFS!!

Now if there is anything you still don't understand, please just ask, if you do now understand, just partake with the same outlook that most if not all here have i.e. to create and support a community, or if you can't or won't then make the right decision and go somewhere that's better able to accommodate you. As 80 said, there are literally hundreds to choose from.

Last edited:
Again, I repeat, to encourage traffic and to make it for easy access the OWNER wants it this way, so that he can stay and keep this forum in business FFS!!

Now if there is anything you still don't understand, please just ask, if you do now understand, just partake with the same outlook that most if not all here have i.e. to create and support a community, or if you can't or won't then make the right decision and go somewhere that's better able to accommodate you. As 80 said, there are literally hundreds to choose from.

Are there really Spurs related sites talking about football ? I'm not really interested unless it's current and possibly affecting the future. If it was I am sure it would flag up on this forum.

What is there to talk about ? Transfer rumours are way off. When will the season finish....who knows, if ever ? Should Poch take a pay cut ? Who are the emerging academy stars ? Is Jose the man to rebuild us ? Come on Ioan, think up a thread to get some discussion going about football.

The irony being that Ioan X is single handedly keeping this thread alive, a thread that otherwise would have been last posted in a week ago.

Amusingly they also repeatedly claim that they wish to discuss spurs topics and says there's plenty to discuss yet only posts anything football related twice in the 20+ posts made this month. Not so keen after all?

Unless of course their real desire is to have some attention seeking complaining...

No, I'm not, I'm saying don't act like a prima donna and criticize if you don't understand what's going on here, you can be part of it, but for now the subjects we debate and discuss are way outside just Spurs.

We were encouraged to do so by the owner (you might have seen his thread, or you might have ignored it), we do so (as most have grasped) to encourage traffic to the site as it is this very traffic that keeps the forum free of charge.

Serious loan, get a grip, join in be part of it or just stick to the Spurs/football threads.

Do you understand now?

I understand the owner's point to keep this forum free of charges.
I just haven't read his thread and I didn't know that he wanted to be discussed also other issues than those strictly related with Spurs.

The irony being that Ioan X is single handedly keeping this thread alive, a thread that otherwise would have been last posted in a week ago.

Amusingly they also repeatedly claim that they wish to discuss spurs topics and says there's plenty to discuss yet only posts anything football related twice in the 20+ posts made this month. Not so keen after all?

Unless of course their real desire is to have some attention seeking complaining...

Ask 80 to communicate you privately my answer.

Are there really Spurs related sites talking about football ? I'm not really interested unless it's current and possibly affecting the future. If it was I am sure it would flag up on this forum.

What is there to talk about ? Transfer rumours are way off. When will the season finish....who knows, if ever ? Should Poch take a pay cut ? Who are the emerging academy stars ? Is Jose the man to rebuild us ? Come on Ioan, think up a thread to get some discussion going about football.

I am just waiting you to take that initiative.