Defibrillators | Vital Football

Defibrillators

brisimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Obviously with the Christian Eriksen incident it has highlighted the excellent work medical teams do but also how good a defibrillator is

Around BrIsbane a number of clubs have one and one such club saved the life of a teenager last year by having one

How many lower league clubs ie Non league /community clubs have them around the world

I believe all football league clubs have one and i think medical teams at each game

Would training centres have them also

Around sth east queensland clubs can get grants which is a massive help

Thanks For reading

Walking around my village the other day, I was surprised to see one on the wall outside a shop. Good to know it's there but not very well advertised!

Obviously with the Christian Eriksen incident it has highlighted the excellent work medical teams do but also how good a defibrillator is

Around BrIsbane a number of clubs have one and one such club saved the life of a teenager last year by having one

How many lower league clubs ie Non league /community clubs have them around the world

I believe all football league clubs have one and i think medical teams at each game

Would training centres have them also

Around sth east queensland clubs can get grants which is a massive help

Thanks For reading

Thought this may be of interest

https://je3foundation.com/

It's certainly good to see them more often, and in more remote places like villages etc, on pub walls, outside village halls and the like. That little bit of preparation could easily save a life.

If you have a mobile phone you can download a free app called "Staying Alive".

It has a map showing the nearest AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) to your location.