Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reguilon

• Sessegnon

• Total voters

Matic

Alert Team
With the season over, its time for us to choose the defender we think has had the biggest positive impact on our season.

Easy, Dier played 35 league games and we got CL.

Romero only played 21. He probably outperformed Eric in the games he played, but Dier was our rock this season.

I'd compare their GA per minute to see.

That's not logical as Dier would have to play with a weaker player if Romero wasn't available. It will surely be skewed in Romero's favour.

:grinning:

It's perfectly logical if you are looking for a certain outcome.

Dier has been a rock for the entire season. Davies probably would also have been if he had had more game time under Nuno.

There have been some amazing performances from our defenders in the 2nd half of the season. Conte has done wonders! Davies has been truly excellent in this last push for top 4. Dier has been very reliable under Conte and was reliable before that. Romero is without a doubt our most gifted CB and has been excellent when fit. Even Sanchez has had a solid season.

For me, I think Dier deserves it though. He still has the odd moment that makes your heart drop, but he has been very consistent and dependable all season. He has done the boring things really well and has been the anchor that has allowed Romero and Davies to do what they do best... Get stuck into the action.

There have been some amazing performances from our defenders in the 2nd half of the season. Conte has done wonders! Davies has been truly excellent in this last push for top 4. Dier has been very reliable under Conte and was reliable before that. Romero is without a doubt our most gifted CB and has been excellent when fit. Even Sanchez has had a solid season.

For me, I think Dier deserves it though. He still has the odd moment that makes your heart drop, but he has been very consistent and dependable all season. He has done the boring things really well and has been the anchor that has allowed Romero and Davies to do what they do best... Get stuck into the action.

And he's the leader and the talker. That shouldn't be underestimated.

Romero is our best CB but Dier has performed better this season. It's funny the last few games when I thought we would struggle without Romero we were more solid.

Romero is our best CB but Dier has performed better this season. It's funny the last few games when I thought we would struggle without Romero we were more solid.

It all depends whether Davies is up against a big, physical player. When we don't have that proble, Dier settles down and can manage his own job.

It all depends whether Davies is up against a big, physical player. When we don't have that proble, Dier settles down and can manage his own job.

I hate saying Dier is has been the best as he is not my sort of player. Davies has done okay when like you say he is up against a one dimensional fw. I still think we need 2 CBS and 2 wbs. There are players out there we can get especially now we have cl football next season