Decent run of fixtures | Vital Football

Decent run of fixtures

McPoolie19

Vital Youth Team
Next 5 are all winnable against sides mostly around Pools in the table. Having beaten 4 League 1 sides already this could be the season when we make real progress in the cups. Predict Chelsea next up in the Cup, 3-0 win on Wednesday and 1-0 on Saturday against the bottom side. Could be looking really good by the start of 2022.

Dunno how long you have been a Poolie, McPoolie 19, but as a long standing Poolie, I have learned to take nothing for granted. I hope you are right but after two good results, we are due a bad one. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Rochdale sneak a win on Wednesday.

Been going since 1967 Queen of the South friendly, so know how it works only too well. Who would have thought we would beat Sheff Wed and Lincoln away in space of 4 days. Fingers crossed for rest of this month and hope new manager bounce continues.

Well I prefer to take one presage of despair at a time so Rochdale is the focus. If we do manage to beat them, defeat to Scunthorpe is nailed on by the ancient lore of Poolie logic.