Dec 11, 2005 | Vital Football

Dec 11, 2005

ImpAlaska

Vital Squad Member
Despite the views of those on the outside I think this board is a better place to be now than it was then. There have been several phases of acrimony over the years but, while we all have differing views, generally speaking there is a good level of respect among the posters now.

ImpAlaska was born 13 years ago today. Finally I get to make my 1,000th post, not exactly prolific or riveting I'm afraid. Just happy to be here ;-)

Congratulations ImpAlaska 1,000 is a good number :clap:

I Agree a really good board with plenty of different views and not a whole lot of acrimony.

I read the board for years but didn't join until just before The Cowleys first season. Now you can't shut me up with well over two thousand and counting :lol:

Despite the views of those on the outside I think this board is a better place to be now than it was then. There have been several phases of acrimony over the years but, while we all have differing views, generally speaking there is a good level of respect among the posters now.

ImpAlaska was born 13 years ago today. Finally I get to make my 1,000th post, not exactly prolific or riveting I'm afraid. Just happy to be here ;-)
Happy birthday. Aa teenager now, does that mean you'll be "doing a Kevin" more frequently?

Love this Forum. Occasionally there are people who post on here who don't understand the difference between banter and insults but I'm glad to say most have been discouraged, which keeps the debates healthy, relevant and informative, and funny. You just have to put those who bully or insult in their place - which is always how it should be in life generally. Respect to all on here. Up the Imps. ??