DEBATE: "Allow football fans to attend matches at all levels" - Live Coverage On YouTube (09/11/2020 - 16:30) - Watch It HERE! | Vital Football

DEBATE: "Allow football fans to attend matches at all levels" - Live Coverage On YouTube (09/11/2020 - 16:30) - Watch It HERE!

Indeed, next season would be realistic I think, hopefully a support package can get us through this one.
Health workers and the most vulnerable first.
Another annual vaccine from now on.

Indeed, next season would be realistic I think, hopefully a support package can get us through this one.
Health workers and the most vulnerable first.
Another annual vaccine from now on.

That sounds likely. It's going to be yearly, like the 'flu jab, I think.

Got the horrible feeling we won't be back in the ground anytime soon, good chance we won't be going this season.
Hi David
I said just before the season started that I couldn't see us attending games before March.
And then someone mentioned about had I thought how City would then be able to pay their players & staff with no gate money coming in & did I understood finance.
What a dim remark that was by a certain person, as it's seems to be turning out as I said it probably would.
(Not you David)

Hi David
I said just before the season started that I couldn't see us attending games before March.
And then someone mentioned about had I thought how City would then be able to pay their players & staff with no gate money coming in & did I understood finance.
What a dim remark that was by a certain person, as it's seems to be turning out as I said it probably would.
(Not you David)
Always one mate😉
Hopefully if the vaccine is as promising as they we might get into the last few games.
Still think next season is more realistic as vaccinating the whole population is going to take months and of course the anti vaccine lot will be throwing a spanner in the works no doubt.

If only Lincoln had an MP like Jonathon Gullis (albeit Tory) for Stoke North (Vale fans are very lucky) not to mention many others that spoke today ......... sadly we (or should I say you) have Karl, as my local MP is the likeable Clive Lewis (Labour)

Isn't he on the football committee or something?
Was meant to speak at the last fans meeting but didn't.
Unless there's something in it he general doesn't bother I've found.
Someone from Merseyside who doesn't like football, got be a first.

Unless I'm much mistaken after listening to the whole debate there was no debate, no decision and no thought given to the entire 1 hour 50 mins of parliamentary platitudes. What was the point?

Typical politicians, just waffle.
My daughter and I were watching the press conference tonight and my daughter was appalled by Johnson not answering the question and coming out with an unrelated statement, told that's what they do.