Death trap bridge | Page 5 | Vital Football

Death trap bridge

Cheers Arthur.

The bridge is still not lit I see. On a positive note it did appear the Policing operation was more effective than usual from that media clip, especially as the bridge choke point was managed well and disorder there avoided.

In regards the individuals filming this I have no time for these type of people. They were purely there to antagonise and goad the Officers who were doing a difficult job in testing circumstances. Whilst they can’t be stopped filming in public I am disappointed they were granted access to the ground by the club.

Cheers Arthur.

The bridge is still not lit I see. On a positive note it did appear the Policing operation was more effective than usual from that media clip, especially as the bridge choke point was managed well and disorder there avoided.

In regards the individuals filming this I have no time for these type of people. They were purely there to antagonise and goad the Officers who were doing a difficult job in testing circumstances. Whilst they can’t be stopped filming in public I am disappointed they were granted access to the ground by the club.
They do it for cash. Catch any juicy police action and flog the footage to the media for three figures. Easy money if you can be arsed and don't mind being called a sad grass.

Cheers Arthur.

On the plus side, It's the best I've seen it policed since the stadium opened.
On the down side, how unlucky was some copper that the match landed on "bring your kid to work" day.

1629899545737.png

They do it for cash. Catch any juicy police action and flog the footage to the media for three figures. Easy money if you can be arsed and don't mind being called a sad grass.

Im aware of their motives and think they’re scum. Im just disappointed the club granted them access to the ground to film inside.

Agreed I thought the police did a good job. Although it will have cost the club an absolute fortune considering the amount of coppers bussed in from all over Manchester.

"16250 See you in court"
For asking him to get out of the road???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why did it take 3 police officers to arrest 1 boy. I thought you only need 2 and have a few standing around to ensure the boy's gang do not try to "rescue" him.

Cheers Arthur.

In total agreement with u MiW n those bellends filming it all....'don't touch me'...'see you in court PC123'.....'we'll prob get arrested'......'I got more than 2K compensation '.....
Those were just a few snippets those dickheads said whilst filming, right up there own arses thinking they're some top notch reporters. Can't believe those clowns get so much access.

If them two parasites were getting filled in last night who would they be screaming for help from?

That camera equipment should have gone in the canal along with them two shitheads!

Please find below the latest update regarding the bridge from Jason Taylor (SLO).

The issue has been raised with the council, Canal and Rivers Trust, plus internally at the DW STADIUM.
The Council did resurface it in 2014, so gives an indication it is their issue to deal with.
Canals and Rivers Trust have no involvement
The stadium doesn’t believe it is their issue.
I’ve raised it with Mal Brannigan and he has asked for the Council to do something or give reasons why they’re not doing.

Ill let you know when there is an update

Then dont use it, if the hundreds of fans parking around Springfield and on pub car parks used some common sense and parked on the stadium car park that would free up the bridge for the people that really need it and also cut down the amount of "traffic" heading towards it/crossing it.

All in all it would make the bridge safer, but oh know people like you John would rather not use an alternative add to the problem if there is one then complain about it. :arrghh:
Do they accept only cash for parking?