Dear Mr Bettis...... | Vital Football

Dear Mr Bettis......

Mahatmafoot

Vital Squad Member
.....please come out and admit you have a Short List of 1. Please don't take us for idiots that we don't know you're going to make a horrendous blunder.

The Woke Snake could be the next Terry Robinson if he's not careful, expertly overseeing our demise.

Let's hope 'Hecky' isn't a BLM loving pink shirt approving rainbow enthusiast otherwise he's a shoe in for the job at a club forcing this bullshit identity on itself.

.....please come out and admit you have a Short List of 1. Please don't take us for idiots that we don't know you're going to make a horrendous blunder.

I've read news sources that claim a short list of 5, ones that say the Serb isn't on it and today another that states the next manager will be one of Blessin, Heckinturd and the Serb.

I fear you might be right but pray to my god, (Kate Beckinsale) you are wrong.

No need to worry. I have it on good authority that our next manager will bring World Peace and Social Justice for all. He will be a bit shit at winning games though.

I'm surprised no black manager has been linked actually.

Maybe we're just incredibly racist after all, and the woke shite is just a cover....

Now the Greens are in then we might finally have a council that matches the sense of inclusively and equality that the club has done such a good job of promoting.

Hopefully the next manager understands how the world is changing and is environmentally conscious as well as socially aware.

Now the Greens are in then we might finally have a council that matches the sense of inclusively and equality that the club has done such a good job of promoting.

Hopefully the next manager understands how the world is changing and is environmentally conscious as well as socially aware.

Hopefully the next manager laughs his bollox off at such sanctimonious bulls h it and focusses on absolutely nothing but winning games of football. You need sectioning.

Hopefully the next manager laughs his bollox off at such sanctimonious bulls h it and focusses on absolutely nothing but winning games of football. You need sectioning.
Hopefully he understands that when, inevitably everything turns to shit like the failures of the last manager he (or she) will have plenty of goodwill to fall back on. Rather than moaning about "leftys"

Hopefully he understands that when, inevitably everything turns to shit like the failures of the last manager he (or she) will have plenty of goodwill to fall back on. Rather than moaning about "leftys"

It won't be a female as you well know so just putting that in there identifies you as a complete waste of oxygen.
It may well not turn to shit. I suspect most on here will believe in pretty much anyone bar the muppet "caretaking"
I'm suprised that someone with such a high opinion of yourself is so ignorant to use leftys. It's lefties. You really are beyond ridiculous. A wum, an idiot.

You have inspired me , fellow Blade. I have just finished a long letter FAO Mr Bettis—the best CEO we have ever had , in my opinion—recommending that our club goes full Forest Green Rovers. I have come to realise that anything less would be unforgivable , given the current climate crisis and the general apathy about this from everyone except me. Oh, and you.

My letter suggests replacing the carbon-intensive carcinogenic rubbish our club currently sells in the catering kiosks with Mung bean pies and spinach shakes , switching the water-intensive kop bogs for squat holes , and renaming the Bramall Lane stand the “Greta Thunberg End”.

I should also commend you on your username , fellow Blade. As Jesus said, disciples are the sincerest form of flattery.

If Alex Scott is not available , I would go for Thandie Newton or Jesy Nelson.

Its a shame these trolls never turn up when theres some football to be discussed. They only seem to want to be here to push their stupid and illogical theories and ideologies. On a day when the Labour Party has respectfully been handed its own arse, as voters up and down the country reject this nonsense as divisive, out of touch elitism, you might imagine that they would at least try to think about the lack of logic in their case for critical race theory and woke social justice.

But no, and thats why the Tories are gaining ground and will be in power for a generation, and Labour will continue to decline. Any election pitch that says, 'You are stupid racist scum who haven't got the brains to understand the issues you are voting for' deserves exactly what it got, the big 'fuck off'.

You have inspired me , fellow Blade. I have just finished a long letter FAO Mr Bettis—the best CEO we have ever had , in my opinion—recommending that our club goes full Forest Green Rovers. I have come to realise that anything less would be unforgivable , given the current climate crisis and the general apathy about this from everyone except me. Oh, and you.

My letter suggests replacing the carbon-intensive carcinogenic rubbish our club currently sells in the catering kiosks with Mung bean pies and spinach shakes , switching the water-intensive kop bogs for squat holes , and renaming the Bramall Lane stand the “Greta Thunberg End”.

I should also commend you on your username , fellow Blade. As Jesus said, disciples are the sincerest form of flattery.

If Alex Scott is not available , I would go for Thandie Newton or Jesy Nelson.
1620470811528.png