Dead Pool Competition 2019 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Dead Pool Competition 2019

Still remember his headed goal in a one nil win at Hull. So, what did he have in common with Morty? RIP.

At Bath City Josh Egan was reckoned to be far too small. Olly thought he saw something but he quickly realised he hadn't.

Everyday the good teecha learns from his pupils. Thank you Bob, I must look up Steve Elliott.

Bob Hawke - 89. The best Labor PM Australia has had and a true 'larrikin'.

R.I.P. and condolences

His rivalry with James Hunt (another taken far too young) kept me glued to F1 for many a season.
R.I.P. and condolences.

Former Arsenal winger Jose Antonio Reyes has died in a car accident aged 35, Spanish club Sevilla have announced.
"We couldn't be confirming worse news," the La Liga club said on Twitter.
The Spaniard joined the Gunners from the La Liga side in January 2004 and was part of the 'Invincibles' side that went through the 2003-04 season unbeaten, winning the Premier League.

RIP

Legendary racing pundit John McCririck, who for many years was the face of British horse racing, has died at a London hospital on Friday aged 79.

McCririck made his career as the face of Channel 4's racing coverage, famous for his loud, eccentric style and his signature deerstalker hat.

He also appeared on reality TV shows such as Celebrity Big Brother, Celebrity Wife Swap and Celebrity Coach Trip.

He is survived by his wife Jenny.

His family said he had been ill in recent months but continued to make several TV and radio appearances.

RIP

R.I.P. Mr McCririck. Famously told Chris Tarrant's missus to stop being such a marred-arse!

Rip Torn and Freddy Jones both actors

As the season draws closer I’m back with death on an industrial level more importantly a new phone

Another actor, David Hedison, aged 92. Played CIA agent Felix Leiter in 2 Bond films and was also Commander Crane in Voyage to the Bottom of tbe Sea (great Saturday morning entertainment in the 1960s / 1970s - loved the Flying Sub)