Dead Pool Competition - 2018 | Page 11 | Vital Football

Dead Pool Competition - 2018

I'll save Mac some problems....

3rd October
2nd October

Montserrat Cabelle has died aged 85.
Spanish operatic soprano. She came to the attention of a much wider audience when she recorded at the request of the IOC in 1987 "Barcelona", a duet with Freddie Mercury, the lead singer of the British rock band Queen. The song was inspired by Caballé´s home city and later used as one of the two official theme songs for the 1992 Olympic Games.

RIP

I'll save Mac some problems....

3rd October
2nd October
As a bloke I used to work with said there are people dying today who have never died before and he has proved that theory is correct a few years ago

On the other hand Mac, there are people alive today who have died before. I even saw a creature from The Day Of The Dead "dancing" on stage at the Tory Party Conference.

Scott Wilson, a veteran actor who played Hershel Greene on the AMC television show "The Walking Dead," has died, according to a statement from the network.

Wilson was 76.

Ironically new seried of TWD back on tonight.

RIP

Stan Lee has died aged 95

Stan Lee is an American comic-book writer, editor, film executive producer, actor, and publisher. He was formerly editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics, and later its publisher and chairman before leaving the company to become its chairman emeritus, as well as a member of the editorial board.

RIP

British Olympic show jumper Tim Stockdale has died aged 54, a month after being diagnosed with cancer.
Stockdale represented Team GB at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, narrowly missing out on a medal by finishing fourth in the team event.
He rode for GB more than 50 times in the Nations Cup, and also competed in the World Equestrian Games in 2002 and the European Championships in 2009.
Stockdale also regularly worked as a BBC equestrian pundit.

RIP