Dead Pool 2022 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2022

Last Of The Summer Wine actor Tom Owen has died at the age of 73, his family has confirmed.
Owen played Tom Simmonite, the long lost son of Compo - who was played by the actor's real-life father Bill Owen.
RIP

Dropping like flies this week...

Dan McCafferty, one of the founding members of Scottish hard rock group Nazareth, has died at the age of 76.

RIP

Keith Levene aged 65. Founding member of The Clash and Public Image Limited. Way, way too young.

RIP.

Former Scotland international Doddie Weir has died at the age of 52, six years after being diagnosed with motor neurone disease.

RIP

Christine McVie, who played with Fleetwood Mac and wrote some of their most famous songs, has died aged 79, her family has said.

The British singer-songwriter was behind hits including Little Lies, Everywhere, Don't Stop, Say You Love Me, and Songbird.

She died peacefully at a hospital in the company of her family, a statement said.

RIP

Classic band, lost one if the icons of punk.
Jet Black, drummer of The Stranglers has passed away peacefully aged 84.

RIP

Terry Hall -lead singer of The Specials has died aged just 63 after a brief illness.
The Selector, Madness and The Specials what a gig that was at the uni.
My favourite specials song:

RIP

Have joined you on 7. Comrade Zemin of the Chinese Communist Party passed away on November 30th.....only just had a message from Xi PingPong to inform me.

11off Bears' list:

Legendary pop and jazz singer Tony Bennett has died at the age of 96.

Bennett, known for his performances with singers as diverse as Frank Sinatra and Lady Gaga, sold millions of records around the world throughout his career and won 20 Grammys, including a lifetime achievement award.