Dead Pool 2021 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2021

Sarah Harding from Girks Aloud has passed from cancer aged just 39.
Far too young RIP

The actor Michael K Williams, best known for his role as Omar Little in The Wire, and Chalky in the excellent Boardwalk Empire has died at the age of 54.
Suspected drugs overdose.
RIP

Ironically Sinclair used a slide rule rather than the calculator he devised. Would make a great topic for a biopic.

Football great, Jimmy Greaves, has passed away at 81. RIP.
Like Jimmy Armfield, he just missed the 1966 WC team.

I knew you were old but didn't realise you were so close to getting a telegram from the Queen.:grinning:
Not quite that old, the slide rule and log tables were my father's. He went to technical college and was a metallurgical chemist in the lab at Barrow Iron & Steel Works during and after the war. Moved to ICI at Hillhouse in the early 1960s. When I was at Baines GS in the early 70s they got us to use slide rules and log tables until calculators came along, so quite old I suppose :grinning:

Read Finneys scrapbook the other day and the obligatory section on him being compared to Mathews and he wrote a fantastic piece about his admiration for Morty.
Said he (Morty) scored Finneys favourite ever goal for England and said he was only just behind Greavesie as the greatest goalscorer ever.

RIP Jim.

Not quite that old, the slide rule and log tables were my father's. He went to technical college and was a metallurgical chemist in the lab at Barrow Iron & Steel Works during and after the war. Moved to ICI at Hillhouse in the early 1960s. When I was at Baines GS in the early 70s they got us to use slide rules and log tables until calculators came along, so quite old I suppose :grinning:

Gosh, you are not even as old as me.:wheelchair:

John Challis, Boycie from Only Fools and Horses has gone to the great scrapyard in the sky. Where will we buy our cars from now? RiP and thanks for all the laughs.

John Challis, Boycie from Only Fools and Horses has gone to the great scrapyard in the sky. Where will we buy our cars from now? RiP and thanks for all the laughs.

RIP Boycie--"You know it makes sense." We can't go to Arthur Daley Motors either--just a re minder. :grinning:

Last edited: