Dead Pool 2021 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2021

A couple of girls who lived round the corner from my parents house frequently skipped school so they could go to their concerts all over the UK. They used to thumb lifts to get there and were only 15 or 16 at the time!
RIP

Michael Collins 90yrs young Astronaut Apollo 11 R.I.P.

You would believe anything wouldn't you Prem? Don't you know the moon landings and manned spaceflight were all faked? The proof is they purported to photograph the earth from space as a sphere but I know a bloke who knows a bloke who saw a thing online that proved the earth is flat.

You would believe anything wouldn't you Prem? Don't you know the moon landings and manned spaceflight were all faked? The proof is they purported to photograph the earth from space as a sphere but I know a bloke who knows a bloke who saw a thing online that proved the earth is flat.
Did he also tell you there are bearded semi humans on the moon?

RIP Michael Collins.
One of the last true explorers and achieved with a fraction of the technology available today.
I built the huge Airfix model of the Saturn V rocket and marvelled how small the command and lunar modules were at the top. We watched the landing with the next door neighbours because they had a bigger (probably no more than 24 inch) black and white tv.
Truly awe inspiring and one never forgets the phrases 'the Eagle has landed' and 'one small step for man, one giant step for mankind'.

Was he a school teacher by any chance ?

Well Prince Harry dressed as a Nazi at a party but the son of Oswald apparently did not when he shared an S and M orgy with 5 hookers.
School teachers are clearly worse than Nazis but I expiated all my sins from past lives and was able to leave teaching 30 years ago.

Bob having a senior moment,never mind it will only get worse retirement does that,look at Bear.

I am in mý 70th summer and in receipt of my state pension but I am not retired. Prem on the other hand is, as Borat would say, definitely retard.:silly:

Comedian Tom O'Connor died in hospital in Buckinghamshire on Sunday aged 81, his family has said. He had had Parkinson's for over a decade.

"I'll name that tune in 3"

RIP