Dead Pool 2020 | Page 11 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2020

I saw her once as she visited one of the Krays. She came in with Fred Dineage - "How 🤚" and Roger Daltrey - who is about 3'10"....

Charley Pride due to 'complications' from Covid19 having been in ill health for some time. Let's not confuse the issue.

Spy novellist, John Le Carre, has died aged 89. Always remember the great actor Alec Guiness playing George Smiley.
RIP

Margaret Tebbitt 86 wife of Norman Tebbitt she was badly injured in the Brighton Bombing,,,,,She deserves to Rest in Peace she suffered greatly.

RiP to her and all the victims of both republican and loyalist terrorists and those murdered by the State. Let us hope that the days of the Troubles remain firmly in the past.

Assuming no other 'mishaps' in the next few hours, I reckon I got 7 hits from my original list. Anyone do better and what's the prize - a year's subscription to the Gravediggers' Weekly magazine?

Of course, the joker......mine was Nobby so I join you on 8. Still there are a few hours to go and late (geddit) names may come in.