Dead Pool 2020 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2020

Helen Reddy aged 78. Australian/American pop singer of classics such as 'I am woman' and 'Angie Baby'.
RIP.

Will all the pop stars and actors who I grew up with please stop dying!

RIP Spencer...

Mick Jagger said to me the other day how shocked he was at how old his erstwhile teenage fans looked. I told him that in your case it was the climate down under.

The voice of Grandstand has passed away.
RIP Frank.

Frank Bough, one of the most familiar faces on BBC television from the 1960s to 1980s, has died aged 87.
He joined the BBC as a reporter on what was to become Look North, and went on to present some of the corporation's most popular shows, including Grandstand and Breakfast Time.

The voice of Grandstand has passed away.
RIP Frank.

Frank Bough, one of the most familiar faces on BBC television from the 1960s to 1980s, has died aged 87.
He joined the BBC as a reporter on what was to become Look North, and went on to present some of the corporation's most popular shows, including Grandstand and Breakfast Time.

One of the BBC's highest paid presenters in the 1960s to 1980s. Remember they dumped him pretty sharpish when a newspaer report exposed his frequent visits to Mayfair prostitutes and use of cocaine.
Another familiar face of those times gone. RIP

Comedian Bobby Ball has died aged 76. He died in Blackpool Vic yesterday and had been diagnosed with Covid. RIP

Last edited:
Ball and Stiles were the engine room of the 66 WC team.
Met one of his relatives at a dinner about 5 years ago. He said he was very poorly with both cancer and the progress of dementia. Very sad.
RIP Nobby