Dead Pool 2020 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2020

This virus should be charged for ageism. We will know better when the annual stats are in how many surplus deaths it has caused. My guess is it will be fewer than we think. Keep safe folks.

Dave Greenfield aged 71. Keyboardist and sometimes vocalist of the best band in the World - The Stranglers.

Was in hospital for 'heart complications' but ultimately succumbed to Covid19.

RIP Man in Black.

June Bernicoff has died after a short illness aged 82.
Found fame late in life as the first couple cast to Gogglebox in 2013, June left the show after her husband Leon died in 2017.

RIP

Just goes to show how fake the media reporting of 'death by Covid19' was. The novelty has worn off now obviously.

Michael Angelis: Thomas The Tank Engine narrator and Auf Wiedersehen, Pet star dies aged 68.
Married to Gail from Corrie for 10yrs during the 90's and brilliant in the film 'No Surrender' which if you haven't seen it is well worth a watch.

RIP

The Guardian says he was 76, The bible says the life of a man is three score years and ten so, did he donate two years to the common good or nick 6 for himself?

Steve Priest aged 72. Founding member and bassist of glam group Sweet. Brilliant band. RIP Steve.

When I was in my 20s I thought 70 was Old now I think any age below 90 is young.No doubt if I get nearer to 90 I will think 100 is old...