Dead Pool 2020 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2020

And language can be very emotive depending on what words are used and who your target audience is...

In the winter of 1968/9 80,000 people in the UK died of Hong Kong flu. Every year in the UK 500,000 - 600,000 people die. The one common factor in every one of these deaths is that all the people had previously been born. These factors inform my thinking on the issue though, unusually for me, I am meticulously following Government guidelines. Keep safe and well folks.

In the winter of 1968/9 80,000 people in the UK died of Hong Kong flu. Every year in the UK 500,000 - 600,000 people die. The one common factor in every one of these deaths is that all the people had previously been born. These factors inform my thinking on the issue though, unusually for me, I am meticulously following Government guidelines. Keep safe and well folks.
I am sure we will do our best Bear!

Honor Blackman has passed from natural causes aged 94.
Pussy Galore in Bond, Hera in Jason and the Argonauts and of course in the Avengers.

RIP

Sir Stirling Moss has died at the age of 90.

The great motor-racing driver and one of the most lionised figures in the history of British sport, 'closed his eyes' in the early hours of Easter morning.

Lady Moss was at his bedside as he died, having nursed him through a long illness, at their Mayfair house. She told the Daily Mail: 'He died as he lived, looking wonderful.

RIP

Sir Stirling Moss has died at the age of 90.

The great motor-racing driver and one of the most lionised figures in the history of British sport, 'closed his eyes' in the early hours of Easter morning.

Lady Moss was at his bedside as he died, having nursed him through a long illness, at their Mayfair house. She told the Daily Mail: 'He died as he lived, looking wonderful.

RIP

Met him at a formal dinner about 20 years ago. An interesting speaker, but also a diminutive and modest man

RIP

Comedian Tim Brooke-Taylor has died at the age of 79 with coronavirus, his agent has confirmed to the BBC.

The entertainer, best known for The Goodies and I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, died on Sunday.

RIP

Goalkeeper for Chelsea and England, Peter Bonetti, aged 78, has died after a long illness.
RIP

Last edited:
The Cat has used up all his nine lives. Great keeper but sadly reserved his worst performance for the most important match of his career. RIP.

Before I became obsessed with John Burridge I was always Bonetti whilst playing in goal as a lad...

RIP Norm. Whenever someone goes on about Roy Keane being hard I think of the really hard blokes from an earlier era.

Brian Arrowsmith 79 former Captain Barrow .another virus victim Barrows longest serving player a stand called after him, R.I.P.