Day 3,000 - £27,167.10 In Donations/Sponsorship & £2,050.00 Towards Charities | Vital Football

Day 3,000 - £27,167.10 In Donations/Sponsorship & £2,050.00 Towards Charities

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
OK, so, this is day 3,000 running this website for me, and I thought I'd post the figures I have access to because the figure of £18,671.10 is actually higher, but I wasn't in charge of the money when I took over the site.

Donations/Sponsorship = £20,767.10

Charity Donations = £2,050.00

Bradford Burns Unit: £950.00
Demi Knight Fund: £100.00
Cowley v Cowley 2: £500.00
Visual Impairment Fundraising: £200.00
The Sincil Foodbank: £300.00

OK, so, this is day 3,000 running this website for me, and I thought I'd post the figures I have access to because the figure of £18,671.10 is actually higher, but I wasn't in charge of the money when I took over the site.

Donations/Sponsorship = £18,671.10

Charity Donations = £800.00

Bradford Burns Unit: £200.00
Demi Knight Fund: £100.00
Cowley v Cowley 2: £500.00
Happy Forum Birthday Jules, and thanks for all the time and effort you have put in. Those are eye-opening amounts for a forum such as ours..... :tophat:

Well done Jules your running of this site is most appreciated. Continue the good work in keeping us informed daily on the Mighty Imps.

Well done, you provide a platform for yourself and others of total enjoyment. I have met a few posters on this journey which I would not have done if I hadn’t of joined, still one or two I’d like to meet, if their posts are anything to go by it should be a blast ! All in all it’s a thank you from me.

Yes, that's okay but is it really enough?

Bwahahahaha. Only kidding (sorry I can't do green text on my mobile). Outstanding amount.
Well done Jules. First and last site I read every day...and inbetween when my boss isn't around.

Thank you for the comments.

When I am feeling low I actually look back at threads like this and remind myself of one of the many positive things I have been involved with.

One of my favourite quotes is actually this from Danny Cowley: "I try to see the best in people and have trained my mind to see the best things in people and situations."

I think there are people that should take a leaf out of his book. There have been negatives during my time running this website, but I know there are far more positives.

Unfortunately, though, in life, some people never acknowledge the positives, only the negatives.

Having received other figures, I can now confirm that the total towards Lincoln City Football Club, from Vital Lincoln City on its own since November 2011 is £19,207.10.

Absolutely Brilliant Jules well done and thankyou so much for your continued running of this site :clap:

When you are having low times just remember all the great work you do on here and the huge amount of pleasure and interest that you give to so many fellow Imps who frequent this site. That should give you a good tonic when times are not so good.

Thank you for your kind words.

Back to work today after a week off on annual leave, so hopefully I can start to get back to a better place mentally so that I can lose all of the weight that I have put back on!