Dawn of a new era thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Dawn of a new era thread

The name does want changing and soon. fresh start. Really thought. Whelan. Would have helped a bit more in our time of need. Let’s face it he sold to the Chinese.

Ask your mate Nixon, he always knows what is going on.

He generally does so not sure why you feel the need to seem to snipe at him so much. That's 2 separate threads you've done it in replies to me today alone - one of them was a post Nixon wasn't even mentioned.

You seem to have an axe to grind - was he mean to your on twitter or something?

If the stadium is to be renamed then i am sure DW will be removed from the seats as well has any part of the stadium , and replaced with new stadium name,
But hey what do i know

Do you not think it could be the full package, stadium rename, kit providers and new style ans kit sponsors.
Apart from the white dw seats the rest can wait, other things more important to spend money on than a few discoloured seats.
He generally does so not sure why you feel the need to seem to snipe at him so much. That's 2 separate threads you've done it in replies to me today alone - one of them was a post Nixon wasn't even mentioned.

You seem to have an axe to grind - was he mean to your on twitter or something?

No he is a proven fraud who gets alot of his stuff off message boards.

No he is a proven fraud who gets alot of his stuff off message boards.

If it's provable as you say then please provide the link to this message board that has broken nearly every single Latics signing for the past decade or so before Nixon. Not to mention every other club signings and all the stuff he got right during admin.

As I said in the other thread you didn't reply to he clearly doesn't report everything he reads from forums otherwise he'd have repeated what you said about Framptons bid being accepted.

Last edited:
Brannigan stadium plans concerts,boxing ,darts all sounds interesting on wigan today
Plust stadium naming rights up for grabs

Brannigan stadium plans concerts,boxing ,darts all sounds interesting on wigan today
Plust stadium naming rights up for grabs

No mention of anything about our lodgers
But he does say something like using our main asset to bring in income slight dig at the lodgers i would say
I think you've answered your question in the quote above.
It looks like we're planning for life without The Eggies in tow...