Davinson Sanchez - Player Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Davinson Sanchez - Player Thread

It had to happen. I was driving in the Pangbourne area today near Reading. Remote country road quite narrow. A sign pointing left into a turning. The sign read SANCHEZ. It was the name of a business. No idea what kind. When I saw it, I thought....it is written. I have seen the future.

Since he scored 7 times last season, to the tune of "Hey Nineteen":

a Sanchez goal
a fine Colombian
make tonight a wonderful thing

80deg16minW - 18/8/2017 19:08

RichmondSpur - 18/8/2017 19:01

Sanchez Toby Vertonghen
Wanyama Dembele

:17:

Is that the first time you've smiled?

Not quite 80! It pleases me that we're getting a proper player in to add to our quality and have a better option than Dier at RCB. :17:

RichmondSpur - 18/8/2017 19:25

80deg16minW - 18/8/2017 19:08

RichmondSpur - 18/8/2017 19:01

Sanchez Toby Vertonghen
Wanyama Dembele

:17:

Is that the first time you've smiled?

Not quite 80! It pleases me that we're getting a proper player in to add to our quality and have a better option than Dier at RCB. :17:

Yes. Sanchez is a good signing and will provide some stability if Toby does decide to make his big money career move. :35:

This is a clever signing. Losing Walker we have lost pace, strength, stamina. In Trippier we have a better attacking full back. One who can actually cross a ball and pass. But we have all been slightly worried about the lack of pace down the right.

Sanchez will give us these skill sets. Now Trippier won't have to worry so much about bombing up and down the pitch all game. Sanchez will just cover his ass as he is a real athlete.

Poch gets a lot of stick for his forward signings and at times rightly so. But when it comes to defensive players he does deliver.

Win win this signing, it's a big transfer fee but reality is this lad will be off in a few years if he progresses like some think he will. We will double our money no worries. Who knows by then we may be able to afford to keep him.

He has drawn some flak for his part in the toon goal by ex pros . They said he should have been closer to Joelinton and aware of where he was. Sanchez seemed to be trying to keep the line with Rose for the offside. Rose hung back momentarily possibly doing the same which left him too much ground to make up.

Is Sanchez too one dimensional in reading the game. Does he see the picture ?