David Wagner gone | Vital Football

David Wagner gone

Makes no sense to me. Their chances of escaping relegation are pretty much zero already, and Wagner has worked miracles for them. Thought they'd do like Burnley with Dyche, hang onto him and try to get backup with the parachute money.

Makes no sense to me. Their chances of escaping relegation are pretty much zero already, and Wagner has worked miracles for them. Thought they'd do like Burnley with Dyche, hang onto him and try to get backup with the parachute money.
Hoyle wanted him to stay sounds like the pressure got too much for him.

Rumours from Udders fans that Wagner was getting increasingly pissed off about interference in players incoming and outgoings. Udders fans think they're doomed and no-one will want to come. They don't want big Sam and think Farke or Wilder won't be interested because we've both got a chance of changing places with them.

Rumours from Udders fans that Wagner was getting increasingly pissed off about interference in players incoming and outgoings. Udders fans think they're doomed and no-one will want to come. They don't want big Sam and think Farke or Wilder won't be interested because we've both got a chance of changing places with them.
could well be right that lst seems to be quite a few managers with no say in team recruitment these days as for udders theyve had there couple of years of glory like bradford and hull did cant see them being back in the prem anytime soon lets see how that effects there fantastic support that local tv keep telling us about !

Good opportunity for somebody - no real pressure to keep the team up as they are doomed by all accounts, so if you do its a bonus. Then parachute payments give the opportunity for a quick restructure to mount a serious challenge with an already strong squad next season.......ie take a step back to go two steps forward.

I'd be looking for an up and coming manager who is willing to take this risk, rather than an overpaid hasbeen..................hmmmmm :hmmm:

Good opportunity for somebody - no real pressure to keep the team up as they are doomed by all accounts, so if you do its a bonus. Then parachute payments give the opportunity for a quick restructure to mount a serious challenge with an already strong squad next season.......ie take a step back to go two steps forward.

I'd be looking for an up and coming manager who is willing to take this risk, rather than an overpaid hasbeen..................hmmmmm :hmmm:
dont monte just dont ??