David Sharp very Strange | Page 3 | Vital Football

David Sharp very Strange

If all debt was offered, constructed, managed and bore interest equally you would have a valid point.
Thing is it doesn't so you haven't 🙈

Have latics been in debt most their history?
Have they owed money to some one/thing most of the time?
Have we been privy to the details of how this debt is structured? Apart from this time?

Unless you know the details of how money has been lent over the lifetime of latics, and who has lent the money, it will have been individuals as well as banks then your high horse is sick of you and wants you off,
Most directors will have lent the club money just to pay the bills prior to whelan

Have we been privy to the details of how this debt is structured? Apart from this time?

Unless you know the details of how money has been lent over the lifetime of latics, and who has lent the money, it will have been individuals as well as banks then your high horse is sick of you and wants you off,
Most directors will have lent the club money just to pay the bills prior to whelan
Not on a horse (or donkey😉) of any kind.
Simply trying to demonstrate to you the different types of debt that exist. Like not all cars are the same, not all houses are the same.
If you don't want to take that on board fair enough - won't waste any more time on this

I think you two need to pull your heads in a bit and stop squabbling. You dont realise how silly you both sound

I think you two need to pull your heads in a bit and stop squabbling. You dont realise how silly you both sound
I'm not squabbling Zakky - at all - per my prior post am done with it.
Nothing untoward or incorrect in anything I've posted (on this subject anyway !) so how's that "silly" ?

Not on a horse (or donkey😉) of any kind.
Simply trying to demonstrate to you the different types of debt that exist. Like not all cars are the same, not all houses are the same.
If you don't want to take that on board fair enough - won't waste any more time on this
To Hampton. Your right but I've never come across this type before. IEC have informed shareholders they will be selling our club to Dr Stanley's new company. Transferring the existing 'loan' of £24m with the sale and then charging 8% and then 20% on it. Advising this is a much better rate than their banks pay. I wonder, should this be called 'a punitive' or 'opportunist' or even 'shyster' loan bearing in mind over last 2 years we've lost circa £8m pa?

As for the new lot, get off their backs they are pouring money into the club and without them it would be awful.

The money they are borrowing is to keep the club afloat and to make progress. They could sell the land and ground and get out, but they have chosen to commit to the club with a massive financial commitment.

Anyone that ownwed the club would have to finance it the same way, we are jsut seeing how its done because we are owned by a PLC and therefore they have to disclose the business practices

Still stand by your comments?