David Lee I Salute You | Vital Football

David Lee I Salute You

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
I have just been watching the marketing video about David Lee the Disabled ( Latics Mon ) from Leicester it really is a touching story how the club have been a family to him after losing his mum and brother and sister to cancer in the last 10 years. When there are Wigan people who wont travel from Pemberton to the DW I salute this gent who travels home and away in a wheelchair from so far away and I really hope the club gave him a free ST. David Lee top man top fan.

It also illustrates how far we have come in marketing in the last few years, not long ago marketing was non existent and ST were only announced in July.

The couple of marketing videos that have gone up reccently by the club have been excellent. I always felt the marketing of our club has too often been neglected so it's great to see them starting to get their act together and put out some high quality and effective material.

Things like the Latics open day in July, the promotion party in the park, etc are great ideas and will hopefully allow us to capitalise on the current feel good factor and sell a few more season tickets.

I'm not sure if we've hired someone new or if the people already involved have been given more budget or scope to work with but whatever the case - they deserve a lot of creditand can hopefully keep up the good work.

Ben glad you decided to take up but let’s hope it’s been the football and the chance of watching your Team in the championship again. Whatever it was welcome ?

I have just been watching the marketing video about David Lee the Disabled ( Latics Mon ) from Leicester it really is a touching story how the club have been a family to him after losing his mum and brother and sister to cancer in the last 10 years. When there are Wigan people who wont travel from Pemberton to the DW I salute this gent who travels home and away in a wheelchair from so far away and I really hope the club gave him a free ST. David Lee top man top fan.

It also illustrates how far we have come in marketing in the last few years, not long ago marketing was non existent and ST were only announced in July.

I have supported latics since I was about 15 year old and now I am 55yrs so altogether I have been a supporter for about 40 years. I followed them into Europe ( first match ) but this is my first season card. I have never been able to afford it before.

I have supported latics since I was about 15 year old and now I am 55yrs so altogether I have been a supporter for about 40 years. I followed them into Europe ( first match ) but this is my first season card. I have never been able to afford it before.
Really pleased for you. Hope it'll be an enjoyable season. If you're on your own and fancy a drink pre-match do shout.