Dave the Cardboard box | Vital Football

Dave the Cardboard box

plumbob

Vital Champions League
WTF!

Whichever Imp it is on the FGR forum, please stop giving them advice to park on the South Park!!
I know you are being nice and welcoming, and I respect that. But, despite there probably only being a couple of Nissan Leaf type things extra, its difficult enough to get in there these days without inviting the away support!!

Let them park on the South Common, they'd appreciate their extra-long stay in Lincoln!

SalfordImp - 24/3/2017 20:56

Davidimp - 24/3/2017 12:38

Now then chaps! They booked a second coach for all their massive support :eek:

Although, not two coaches full (yet).
They had until 1pm to book and they're moaning about having to leave at 7, we had to do the same in November! nobs!!!

Those old enough will remember when the Imps were in the Conference first time around when an obliging and quick thinking Imps fan directed the lost Alty team coach on Burton Road to Ashby Avenue. Whence the coach had reverse all the back up Ashby Avenue, before finding its way to Sincil Bank. #quality

The Electric Banana - 25/3/2017 05:12

Those old enough will remember when the Imps were in the Conference first time around when an obliging and quick thinking Imps fan directed the lost Alty team coach on Burton Road to Ashby Avenue. Whence the coach had reverse all the back up Ashby Avenue, before finding its way to Sincil Bank. #quality

I'd forgotten that. We went on to win that game 5-0 if I remember correctly.

It was 29 years ago tomorrow to be precise!