Database Dippers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Database Dippers

Scandalous really.

But the whitewash will be completed. After all, nothing will be allowed to taint the "Greatest Premier League Title Winners EVER"......

Can't have a trivial little thing like dishonesty or cheating tarnish their pristine image can we 🙄

Scandalous really.

But the whitewash will be completed. After all, nothing will be allowed to taint the "Greatest Premier League Title Winners EVER"......

Can't have a trivial little thing like dishonesty or cheating tarnish their pristine image can we 🙄
Deep down, everyone knows who they really are.;)

Interesting that Mullock has chosen to highlight this matter in this way 🤔 Being a rag fanzine I am sure he is happy to keep that pot stirring.

I am sure nothing will be announced it done until after they are anointed ......and then some limp excuse for a punishment will be buried in an avalanche of gushing eulogies about The Bestest Team Ever Since the Dawn of Time 🤢

Brushed back under the carpet. We might have known.
Can’t have the greatest team on earth, ever, being tarnished with this crime, can we?

These factors probably include "not wanting to tarnish the image of one of our most famous and favoured clubs as they are on the verge of finally winning the Premier after 30 years if trying (& failing)."

#can'tspoiltheparty

I wonder who it was at City who thought a payment of compensation was preferable to reporting Liverpool for criminal behaviour?