Database Dippers | Vital Football

Database Dippers

The are @The Untouchables' and if there is a non-disclosure clause then that makes it difficult for City who will end up on the wrong side of this argument.

That is unless say that the matter is closed

"Although the FA 's move is not being termed an investigation, it will examine all the responses and evidence provided by both clubs to see if there is a case it should pursue".

My best guess: no further action.

Why would FIFA schedule a Workd Club game in the middle of the EPL season, in a month which is notoriously busy, if I was Klipperty, I would be talking to FiFA the bent and get them to rearrange their game or refuse to play that rather than a competitive League Cup which is a bread and butter game, failure to play the next round should exclude his team from entering it next season.

i cannot see that Pep would not play the game, he would complain yes, but he would cope with the schedule. In any case as a one off who would miss them, let’s have a referendum of dippers fans everyone else appears to band them about willy billy if you want. One or not

This is so far off the mainstream radar because it's the dippers who are the offenders. Switch it round and you could get the headlines would be much, much larger.

Oh yeah, it’s gone right off the radar, not that it was very prominent in the first place.

I would think that City may be in breach of an agreement of a non-disclosure clause with Liverpool ™ failed having paid a reported £1m and they may have told the FA that the matter is now closed.

I appreciate that we may have been wishing to keep our commercial vulnerability out of the media but it does feel like we didn’t ask for enough money.

Something needs to leak out from an unrelated third party whic( cannot be traced back to the club.......