Who would win in a death match

• Darth vader

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Voldemort

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
So im having an argument with Radz jnr- on and on about how bad ass Voldemort is but i reckon 1-on-1, darth vader would smash Voldemort.

Discuss

According to my wife, Voldemort would win. Not only does he have a wand but he has a big snake and that beats Vader’s saber.

Nobody can beat Voldemort except himself, and that’s only if Harry Potter is involved. Darth Vader is just a lackey for Emperor Palpatine, whereas Voldemort is a fascist strongman full of a devious intelligence that has seen him ascend from nothing to the apex of the wizarding world.

If there's wands and light sabres you'd imagine Voldemort would win, Darths force pushes and chokes aren't the same level.

Vader has to be able to actually see him. There is no evidence in the movies that he can just choke any dude randomly from light-years away, otherwise why is there a rebellion.

Voldemort would just apparate behind him.

All he needs to be able to say is Avada Kadavra and Vader's raspy arse is toast

Nobody can beat Voldemort except himself, and that’s only if Harry Potter is involved. Darth Vader is just a lackey for Emperor Palpatine, whereas Voldemort is a fascist strongman full of a devious intelligence that has seen him ascend from nothing to the apex of the wizarding world.
I thought you were talking about Donald Trump for a minute there, before I saw the word "intelligence" was used

Vader has to be able to actually see him. There is no evidence in the movies that he can just choke any dude randomly from light-years away, otherwise why is there a rebellion.

Pretty they can see the future tho right so vader would know.

Tbf cant believe some people think Voldemort would have a chance, its not even sure he is the baddest earth has to offer. Meanwhile big darth vader subjegated an entire galaxy!

In any case i asked the internet and it seems this question has already come up and the internet has decided that darth vader wins by a mile.

The bad guy from harry potter.

Harry Potter passed me by; I was in my mid 20s when it was released, so had no interest as the hip, uber suave chap which I am.
My sire arrived and it had all passed when he was old enough to want to watch it.

Pretty they can see the future tho right so vader would know.

Tbf cant believe some people think Voldemort would have a chance, its not even sure he is the baddest earth has to offer. Meanwhile big darth vader subjegated an entire galaxy!

In any case i asked the internet and it seems this question has already come up and the internet has decided that darth vader wins by a mile.
Vader wasn't even number one in his own fascist organisation

Like asking who would win between Ghenghis Khan and Goebbles

Last edited:

No he doesn't

The force binds the whole of the galaxy

Mother fucker can become more powerful when he is dead

Ob1 felt all the deaths from Alderaan

Anakin was able to communicate to padme from the other side of the Galaxy

He was burnt to a crisp and and had both his legs cut off and and arm and still tried to kill Ob1

Came back as a force ghost