Darth Vader RIP | Vital Football

Darth Vader RIP

I always thought that green cross code campaign would have been so much more powerful if he had dressed as Darth Vader.

RIP, came across as a lovely man.

I remember that 2016 was seen as the most horrific year for deaths and bad things happening (Brexit, Trump, Leicester top of the league). 2020 just said "hold my beer".

Did people know though that, unbelievably, Kirk Douglas is still alive? Not Michael, Kirk

I always thought that green cross code campaign would have been so much more powerful if he had dressed as Darth Vader.

I remember that 2016 was seen as the most horrific year for deaths and bad things happening (Brexit, Trump, Leicester top of the league). 2020 just said "hold my beer".

Did people know though that, unbelievably, Kirk Douglas is still alive? Not Michael, Kirk
Died in Feb

I thought maradona was the biggest villain we have lost this week but turns out i was wrong.

David prowse aka Darth Vader and the green cross code man has died.

RIP, star wars was the first film i ever saw in a cinema. I thought it was real!

His advice to stop, look and listen as relevant today as ever.
Sad news.
I watched A New Hope just yesterday.
Lucky they didn't use his Bristolian accent for Darth Vader though. Wouldn't have been quite the same menace.

Many years ago, on THAT vile, vile forum PON. We had to pick 10 people who would croak that year. Those two were top of all our lists.

RIP Darth

Was watching the Mandalorian sesson 2 Episode 5 as I found out about his death and they just referenced him in the most Star Wars thing done since Empire Strikes back

The show really is that good

This fucking year is going to take David Attenborough

I can feel a great disturbance in the force and in Trap 2

RIP Darth

Was watching the Mandalorian sesson 2 Episode 5 as I found out about his death and they just referenced him in the most Star Wars thing done since Empire Strikes back

The show really is that good

This fucking year is going to take David Attenborough

I can feel a great disturbance in the force and in Trap 2
Take that back. If Mr Attenborough goes this year, I demand a bank holiday in his memory, and I will find you.😡🤬

If Darth Vader did let one RIP, I wonder if it would interfere with his breathing apparatus in his suit?