Darren Oldaker Signs | Vital Football

Darren Oldaker Signs

His introduction to professional football is being managed that’s all.
Yes I guess so.
He certainly did better in his first few games than his last couple. Seems a bit odd that he hasn’t even been on the bench lately though.

A bit like Stevenson - came into the team, praised, 1 mediocre performance then not near the squad since.

I guess Lovell knows if they are ready for the first team or not.

Excellent news. He and his manager should be given some praise and thanks for his own commitment. It's too easy these days for young players who are beginning to get noticed just to run down their existing contract with an eye to a nice juicy signing on fee at a new club.

This way he has given Gills the opportunity of continuing to develop him and hopefully reaping their own reward in the medium term.

Great news .His dropping from the squad is perhaps understandable given results since. Also it is tough on any young player developing in a struggling side.He probably would benefit from a bit stronger and more experienced player alongside of him.Fingers crossed on that score.

I still find it a big step to go three tables up, when you have recently shown your minutes per goal is not that great.
Maldon and Tipree (I think that's where he came from(?)) That is a major mental sharpness to have to jump up - How many divisions?
I am secretly hoping (bollocks, that's told everyone!) that he will be farmed off to Dover and do well.

I still find it a big step to go three tables up, when you have recently shown your minutes per goal is not that great.
Maldon and Tipree (I think that's where he came from(?)) That is a major mental sharpness to have to jump up - How many divisions?
I am secretly hoping (bollocks, that's told everyone!) that he will be farmed off to Dover and do well.

I think you are referring to Nash and not Oldaker?

Good for DJ. Just get the lad in the side please. We must have someone in the middle who can (adopts a Michael Cane accent ) "pass the bloody ball".

Certainly had something on top! I saw Nash's name on a thread about Williamson and after doing a bit of research I thought I was responding to that!