Darren Moore leaves Doncaster | Vital Football

Darren Moore leaves Doncaster

And looking at their forum, neither did they. Not even a sniff of a rumour on their forum by the looks of it.

Now there is a job that DC will be connected with. Local, good standing, potential for growth. A League 1 promotion would set them up well.

And Liam Scully could put in a good word seeing as he used to be CEO there before he joined us. Like others have said, didn't see this one coming at all. Rovers have lost four of their last five... I wonder if Wednesday had second thoughts?!

Panic stations, DM is a good Manager at our level must have been under huge pressure to get promotion. Donny got away with it at Lincoln, on the slide since.

Moore moving really is a big shock. I'd forgotten that the Wednesday job was still outstanding in all honesty, but wouldn't have predicted that sideways move.

Going to de-rail Donny's promotion bid methinks

Moore moving really is a big shock. I'd forgotten that the Wednesday job was still outstanding in all honesty, but wouldn't have predicted that sideways move.

Going to de-rail Donny's promotion bid methinks
I think their recent form suggests he was already derailing their promotion bid. Might be that the new guy gets them going again.

I would say between this and losing some of their best players in Jan, Doncaster would do well to earn a play off spot now.