‘Dark patch’ visible in brain scans of killers and rapists, neurologist claims

SiggyBrownie

Vital Football Legend
Can you spot evil in an X-ray?

You can, at least according to a German scientist who claims an "evil patch" is visible in brain scans of criminals.

Dr. Gerhard Roth, a neurologist and professor at the University of Bremen, told London's Daily Mail that he discovered a dark mass near the front of the brain in scans of people with criminal records.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dark-patch-xray-killers-brain-scans-212141274.html;_ylt=AsppJ8MaPgS66mHrxlBgeZLtiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTNrY2MydDB2BG1pdAMEcGtnAzAwZWY3MDI0LTg3OWMtMzk4Mi1hOGZhLTM0OWQ3YzQxMGNlZARwb3MDMTUEc2VjA2xuX1RoZVNpZGVzaG93X2dhbAR2ZXIDNWU2NTFhNzMtNzBiMi0xMWUyLWJkZmItOWQ1N2YzYmQ1MTM3;_ylg=X3oDMTBxam12NzFhBGxhbmcDZW4tVVMEdGVzdANRRV9Db250cm9s;_ylv=3

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Amazing research going on into the brain. We know so little about it, fascinating to see what comes out over the years. Saw a programme not long back showing you the pleasure centres and also the effects on the brain taking things like ecstasy !

Wurzel

Alert Team
Two points, what is evil? And second this was in the daily mail, a paper scoffed air in the medical industry for not being exactly truthful when reporting health issues.

G

Kill the folk with dark patch on ther brains ay? Well this will put an end to all the evil corrupt ba*tads we call MP's then great im all for it!

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
What Hitler did was illegal and yet none of this is because it's in the name of science. I am not saying it is illegal it is just where it could lead

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Dark patches in the brains of people with criminal records?

I knew a guy who was sent to prison for statutory rape when he was 16 for having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend. Would he have a dark patch?

How about people like Harry Redknapp who blatantly avoided pay tax and then were found not guilty?

It sounds like a load of bollox to me. It's suggesting that anyone with a criminal record is evil. Are you evil, Gator?