Dare I ask? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Dare I ask?

Well suggest you read the local paper and listen in radio lincs, who have articulated DC recruitment strategy for next season. BTW I think it's more than a decent job they have done over the last couple of seasons.

No chance, he will be listening to the Grimsbycentric Linc's FM.

Things'll probably start cranking up next week.

I suspect most players will return this week to get a couple of weeks of decent fitness work here before pre-season starts again.

If it's anything like the last couple of seasons, we've seemed to have announced 4 or 5 quite quickly then a couple of later ones who perhaps weren't available to us initially.

I'd be hugely surprised if some weren't already signed and sealed.

Why. Because I have heard that he wants to come here.
He lives here, and is, and I am guessing , impressed with us and our future. He is a very good player.

Why. Because I have heard that he wants to come here.
He lives here, and is, and I am guessing , impressed with us and our future. He is a very good player.
Sorry that sounds promising!it just seems abit random when u say i have a feeling!

He was Captain year before. was injured this year.
I'm pretty sure he will sign.
I do remember him from before and he was good then!We do like an ex injured player as a project and Eardley turned out quite well!
Where does he live?

O'Connor lives in Lincoln.

That's why he signed for Notts a couple of years ago from Port Vale. Been here for a while, I think.

He lives locally and by all accounts Leigh Curtis has said it's a possible signing for us.