Danny's stock is rising | Page 3 | Vital Football

Danny's stock is rising

Having taken us into The Championship and had a crack at it/learnt the level with us would be the best we could hope for. The dream would be a combination of massive funds from who knows where and classic Cowley over achievement against the big boys.
maybe vitals should stick £10 into the lottery each week...

Isn't 'Moose' a nickname North Americans give to someone who is a bit on the slow side? Or did I see that on Newhart?

You've made me go straight to you-tube for the Woody Allen moose joke. If anyone hasn't heard it go and have three and a half minutes of comic genius.

if they could motivate the fanbase at mkd...

if notts got a decent chairman, they would also be a possible. as they have the ground capacity/infrastructure/fanbase possibilities already. cowley families wouldn't need to move house/schools.

PLEASE NO - Not County!!! I can fully undderstand the logic and reasoning, but just not County, Grimsby or Mansfield. Anyone but those.

From tonight's FGR Fans Forum -

Mark Cooper has been asked who will win game of thrones.

MC: "Probably the Cowley brothers."

Now would that be because of how they deploy those winged demons Andrade and Anderson, breathing fire into the box; because the team is full of monsters; or because our opponents become like the living dead at the sound of the mighty Imp support?

Apparantly that was an insult. Not sure how.

I thought it was a really funny response to a daft question at a fans forum, having suffered six straight defeats at the hands of the Cowleys. Not the most likeable chap, but fairplay.
I almost hope they get promoted too, so we can get six points from them next season. :lol:

I thought it was a really funny response to a daft question at a fans forum, having suffered six straight defeats at the hands of the Cowleys. Not the most likeable chap, but fairplay.
I almost hope they get promoted too, so we can get six points from them next season. :lol:
It's a potential double whammy if FGR don't come up as our other (in my lifetime) '6 points guaranteed' side namely Hull City have done disappointingly well after a horrendous start to their season. Do we potentially have anyone in L1 that we are a bogey side to. I bet we have a few that are our bogey teams.

It's a potential double whammy if FGR don't come up as our other (in my lifetime) '6 points guaranteed' side namely Hull City have done disappointingly well after a horrendous start to their season. Do we potentially have anyone in L1 that we are a bogey side to. I bet we have a few that are our bogey teams.
Scunny?