Danny sucks it up/sucks up to Poch.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Danny sucks it up/sucks up to Poch..

Can you F'ers change your avatar, please. You look like twins and I never know who I am responding to.

can't be twins. There's a few decades between us, I've just had a tougher life

Which one of you said that ?..........can one of you wear a bennie ( not a beanie ) hat so I can tell you apart........oh shit ......... You are!
Fruend , I just hope for your sake you are the younger one of the the two , cos that other dude ain't got a lot going for him in the reproduction of the species stakes . I fear for the future of the planet.

I just love this , this appeals to my sense of humour . Fruend , please don't ever change your avatar, unless it pisses 80 off. Or common sense prevails . Or whatever.
It's just so funny

Aurier was not a panic signing - we'd be trying to get a deal done for months for him - he was and is our no.1 pick.

As you seem to be the only one who has seen Aurier play prior to Spurs I'm hoping your predictions for next season come true Ex. There have been glimpses of talent in some of his games for us but also a number of negatives so hope we see the real player next season.

I'm also concerned about Moura. Is Poch going to find a system that allows his strengths to be maximised?

As you seem to be the only one who has seen Aurier play prior to Spurs I'm hoping your predictions for next season come true Ex. There have been glimpses of talent in some of his games for us but also a number of negatives so hope we see the real player next season.

I'm also concerned about Moura. Is Poch going to find a system that allows his strengths to be maximised?

It's so easy to end up with egg on your face when you assess a player, but I've real confidence that Poch will get him thinking straight, calmer and doing the basics well which I know he can - is he as good as I think he can be?

Afraid all we can do is watch and wait; but he does have phenomenal speed when fully fit (and a proper pre-season of conditioning will sort that), he does have genuine ability on the ball and he certainly can 'think' his way through a game, so I remain positive that he'll come good - until he doesn't, in which case I'll hold my hands up!

As for Moura, word is Poch wants to push his 'philosophy' into quicker more aggressive transitions (a la Barca) and to do that you need skills, speed and a system to build on, but of course you need the players and players like Moura (again who needs a full pre-season) look to me will force his way into the starting 11 moreoften than not.

If I have any concern with Poch is that I still think he now needs to get brave and place Christian in the middle and build the team around his playmaking abilities; that way is I believe our winning future.

Been told that Rose is staying, unless we have a massive bid we cannot refuse and that now seems very unlikely.

If true, I'd be happy with that.

It's so easy to end up with egg on your face when you assess a player, but I've real confidence that Poch will get him thinking straight, calmer and doing the basics well which I know he can - is he as good as I think he can be?

Afraid all we can do is watch and wait; but he does have phenomenal speed when fully fit (and a proper pre-season of conditioning will sort that), he does have genuine ability on the ball and he certainly can 'think' his way through a game, so I remain positive that he'll come good - until he doesn't, in which case I'll hold my hands up!

As for Moura, word is Poch wants to push his 'philosophy' into quicker more aggressive transitions (a la Barca) and to do that you need skills, speed and a system to build on, but of course you need the players and players like Moura (again who needs a full pre-season) look to me will force his way into the starting 11 moreoften than not.

If I have any concern with Poch is that I still think he now needs to get brave and place Christian in the middle and build the team around his playmaking abilities; that way is I believe our winning future.
I would love to see Eriksen playing next a holding midfielder, it would certainly speed up our transition and he works hard.